Other Spread the Positivity: What memory made you smile today?

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Okay, so this is a weird thread for me to be writing, but why not? Lately, I've been struggling with a lot of challenging stuff which I won't get into because this thread starter would be way-eeehhh too long... So, I'll keep the long-story-short and say it's been a little rough for me, lately. But one thing that's been making me smile, although it's rather bittersweet is the memory of one of my friends and how we used to talk about K-Pop and the color pink a lot. My old friend is still living, but our friendship as far as I know is not. But it's a nice memory, so it makes me smile. And it makes me happy, whenever I hear "Freeze!" by MOMOLAND, a new age K-Pop girl group and think of how much he loved Joo-E and wanted me to try dying my hair pink. So, that's a cherished memory of mine. What are the memories, that make you guys smile? They don't have to be deep, lol. You can talk about the memory of your favorite lunch at school or something... Anyway, it's your turn now, guys! If anyone is interested in spreading this positive idea.

I did one of those "answer a question about your personality" by accident on FB, which asked "What is your favorite amusement park?" And I answered with Pennsylvania's Hershey Park.
Whenever I visited family there as a kid, I loved going there. The only boo part was I was usually reese's pieces size, and I'm allergic to peanuts. >:T

Me and my mom shared memories of my hedgehog, who passed away some weeks ago. I miss her so much, she was my whole life - but I like remembering all the cute things she used to do <3

We also reminded of our dog - who is still alive (he's merely 1 year old!), but lives with my grandma, not with us. I visit her very frequently though, so I see him pretty often. He's the biggest goofball ever, I love him so much ;w;

Skipping stones by a lake and seeing an elder gentleman looking on as my friend and I continued with our attempts to skip the stones. The man appeared to be genuinely happy to see the youth still doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back