• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Spoilers overunning my character post?

Abyss

It's lonely in the deep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys so this is a problem that I sometimes struggle with but this time I can't seem to fix it on my own. I'm not exactly sure what causes it but I think it happens when I'm using either A) to many spoilers or B) there's too much coding in my character sheet.

For this post I had two character sheets crammed into one post and I've separated them in attempt to fix the problem but the first one is still really... messed up; here's the link (first post I've made, its got all the spoilers and should be easy to identify) The Elliot Marnark Dragon Reserve | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum I'd really appreciate some help getting rid of the access spoilers (Only the pictures should be in spoilers) thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you looked at the post using the BB Code Editor? (the little wrench on the right hand side)

Im not very good with coding

Buuttt.. usually if you look at it there, you can find the problem hiding. Sometimes I have issues with the normal text editor not deleting bits of code and I have to hunt them down in the BB editing mode

Flutterby said:
Have you looked at the post using the BB Code Editor? (the little wrench on the right hand side)
Im not very good with coding

Buuttt.. usually if you look at it there, you can find the problem hiding. Sometimes I have issues with the normal text editor not deleting bits of code and I have to hunt them down in the BB editing mode
I'll try that, the things a mess I keep getting sections of code popping up in the regular editor, like giant paragraphs of spoiler codes or text and size stuff :( .

Tried it, got rid of the extra spoilers but turned up another problem I'm gonna try and fix too. Thank you for letting me know about the code editer (didn't really know how to use it before) I think I can do the rest now ^^.

What @Flutterby said; the rich text coder likes to be "helpful" so many people prefer to use the BBcode Editor instead. Problems with excess spoiler or tab tags can usually be attributed to the rich text coder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back