• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission SplatterTank's Art and Arsenal: Commission edition!

SplatterTank

So I am too chill for super professional posts (and also a derp and such) so I'll try to keep it simple. I'm offering digital art commissions and plush commissions! I'll say here that plush commissions are completely through negotiations and such, due to what yarn I have on hand, what i'd need to order and how crazy your idea is! My digital art has some set prices, but I'm always willing to work with people. (I need monies and I know not everyone has a ton. I'm not a scrooge, just hungry lol)

Prices! (USD)
Sketch- $7
Lineart -$15
Flat color- $20
Full color- $25 (plus simple background)
Full color with complex background- $35

I draw ponies, human-sorts, and anthros! If you want some examples of my work, go on over to my art showish page!
LINK IS HUR

You can ask me questions here, but the best places to discuss actual commissions and stuff is in PM or on Discord! I'm SplatterTank#6613

Limited Time Stuff!
Bronycon Badges and plush hand-delivery!
  • If you buy a mlp plush from me in the month leading up to Bronycon, and are attending, I'll hand deliver it! This means you can pay a little less because I won't have to ship it!
  • Badges will also be hand delivered at the con! Then you'll get to meet my dorky self!
  • I'll be giving you my cell phone number, but when in doubt, you can almost always find me in Sofas and Quills! (it has ac and places to charge your shiz, plus that's where all the art and writing nerds go)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back