• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
(Roger Roger)

"Oh, well yeah! We'd totally be down for a match between you guys again. You were amazing and you looked like you were having fun until the end. So...Ame...here's to another match soon?" Goggles asked as he smiled towards his former opponent then he held his hand out to her.

Jace stared at Team Blue in surprise, especially Goggles. "They just turf war...for fun? Heh. We have fun when we fight....but we also turf war to win as well. Let's get going. We'll give them another challenge tomorrow evening. They better accept it." He spoke to 8, already starting to depart and the Octoling took one final look at Goggles before he followed after his leader.

"Calm down a bit. We're not quite friends yet. Consider us acquaintances," Ame said, ignoring the gesture. "But of course we'll have another battle soon. Right after we defeat the S4. By the way, I know you're friends with that Rider guy. He'll probably like to know that you beat us after we destroyed his team yesterday." She turned and started walking away, towards the weapon shop.

Junior and Deco left to shop for gear, but Flingza stayed behind, wanting to get to know Team Blue since they seemed pretty nice.
"So, you guys beat the S4, huh? That's pretty awesome. We've heard about you guys back in Inkopolis Square, but people around there seem more concerned with battling Team Emperor. It's our goal to defeat them, too," he said, smiling. Out of the entire Team Gold, Flingza seemed to be the most friendly.

"Yeah, we beat the S4. They were really difficult but we managed to do it. Specs was the one who got scared most of the time." Goggles said in a teasing manner before he chuckled quietly then he crossed his arms, looking to his teammate. He was becoming a bit upset then he began to shake Goggles back and forth. "I wasn't afraid!" He replied.

"Hey, you all." An Inkling spoke as they walked up to Flingza and Blue Team. He appeared to be an orange Inkling but he was looking for determined while also keeping a straight face.

"Hey. Who are you?" Flingza asked, before glancing across the Plaza. "Oh, never mind, I'm sorry but I have to go, the Com- I mean Ame's in the weapon shop again!" He runs off towards the shop without explaining what he meant, but it was obvious anyway. Ame owned so many weapons and spent so much on modifying them that she was nearly broke, and had to work multiple Grizzco shifts a day to support this habit. It was uncertain if she even had an apartment or anywhere to live...

"Geez, for someone who is very powerful, they do have to do a lot of work for it....at Grizzco. But anyway, I wanted to tell you something, Blue Team. You'll be facing my team tomorrow evening....so bring your A-Game. I don't want anything less than the best. My name is unimportant right now but you can call me Agent 4. The site we'll be going to is Makomart." He said then he began to leave.

"Hey, wait! Why do you take an interest in us?" Specs asked.

"For my own desires." The Inkling replied.

Meanwhile across the plaza, Flingza was trying to talk Ame out of buying even more weapons.
"Commander please, you already have an E-litre you don't need any more chargers!"
"Flingza, you know I'm better with a scope."
"Fair enough- wait and now a blaster? Do you even use blasters?"
"I do now."
Flingza sighed. "You're crazy, you know that? Why don't you use that money for something else? Like, oh I dunno, getting an apartment or somewhere to live? Where do you even sleep, anyway?"
"Octo canyon."
"What? Why?! You know what, I don't want to know. Come on, you've already bought like three weapons today."
"Five, actually."

Without another word, Flingza had to drag her out of the weapon shop.

Specs had ventured to the weapons shop but he had found Flingza and Ame leaving. "Hey, wait! Uh...you're the Team Gold leader. Do you know any information on any other teams or a specific person named Agent 4?" He asked Ame as she was seeing dragged out. He wanted to know as much information as possible but even that might not be revealed.

Nana was trying to make sure her weapons were in order that she decided to do target practice. Pony was trying to make sure that he was alright in his shots as well before going to look at his weapon. "Maybe I should try what they do...modifying. That expert on this should be able to help out with this." He murmured.

Ame slapped Flingza's hand to get him away from her.
"Agent 4 huh? Can't say I really know anything about them, sorry. Our efforts right now are focused on beating the S4 and Team Emperor."

Despite having been an Octarian soldier during the time of Agent 3, she left soon after, and didn't pay much attention to them anymore. Since she'd taken up turf war, she'd been spending more and more time training alone in Octo Canyon, though, so maybe she'd seen them around... Either way, she wasn't going to tell him anything.

"Well, do you know any...ahem... Agents before him? Because...this Agent 4 just asked us to battle him. We're unsure of what he brings but he looked...strong. Strong like you." Specs told her as he shivered a bit in fear before he shook his head. He was also unsure if they could beat him too, just like how they were up against Ame.

(So for some reason in the manga they decided to replace Agent 3 with Goggles. Yeah... we're not doing that. Agent 3 is a separate person here.)

"Well..." she paused for a moment, thinking. "I worked with Agent 3 for a short time. But I still can't tell you much of anything. And are you seriously worried about losing to that guy? You beat the S4 and Team Gold. I'm pretty sure you can handle it."

(Roger Roger! I know that for a fact because I looked up Goggles' information. I do not think Goggles could be Agent 3....also, I beat Octo Expansion. Finally!)

"Agent...3? Nevermind. Alright..thanks for that. We'll make sure not to lose to him. Werey fighting his team tomorrow evening." Specs replied before he left quickly back to his team. The glasses wearing Inkling kept thinking about Team Gold then Ame's relation with Agent 3. It didn't seem....very likely. Agent 4 was an Inkling....he could only assume 3 was too.

"Well, that was close. I can't believe no one's figured it out yet," Ame said to Flingza.

He nodded. "Everyone knows you became an S rank impossibly fast. Way too fast for a newbie. And you really know what you're doing when it comes to customizing weapons."

"That's because I'm not a newbie. I have 10+ years of military experience. Designing and improving weapons was my job. Although I regrettably had to fight that Agent 3 guy..." she shook her head, remembering how badly that battle went. "But remember what's at risk here. I was important to the DJ. They'll still be looking for me. So if word gets out that I'm here, it could mean trouble. Now come on, let's go do some target practice or something."

(Yeah probably. You can go ahead and start that off, I gotta go for a little bit here but I'll be back later)

(Roger that)

The day had finally come where Team Blue would face off against Team Pink. The mainly Octoling Team was already waiting at their side of the battlefield. Goggles was the first to notice the team and saw that their hairstyles were completely different. "Hey, it's Agent 4!" He shouted and pointed to the Inkling.

Pony looked over and he snickered. "You really told him your codename?" He asked.

"I had to. Nothing more and it would've appeared rude. I think you can see that too." Jace replied before he snorted a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back