• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Spirited Away

Du Pain

the neighborhood ghost

(disclaimer: images not by me]

113797.jpg

SPIRITED AWAY

BACKGROUND

In the Spirit Realm, witches and spirits lived in a place where they could be in peace, away from humans. Many of them had kind hearts, but had been taught one rule: NO HUMANS. Every so often a human child with a pure heart may somehow find their way into the Spirit Realm, but they always found their way back to the world of the humans, where they would forget the entire thing even happened.

..However, one time a human remembered. Their memories were vague, but not forgotten as they should have been. They searched and searched until they found a way to get in again. As human nature would be, they told other humans of the sacred realm instead of keeping it a secret as the spirits wanted, and more and more of the humans slowly found their way into the Spirit Realm.

..The society and structure of the Spirit Realm had been turned upside down. There were unwanted humans, even those without pure hearts, who were entering their land, and at first there were uprisings and many humans were killed in attacks from angry spirits, but the humans just wouldn't leave.

..Some humans, the kinder ones, even touched the hearts of some of the witches and spirits, who decided to side with humans and allow kind ones into the Spirit Realm. Others were still completely against them. This great debate divided the Spirit Realm into two sides; those who were against and those who were with humans. Ever since, the Spirit Realm has never been the same. War has not broken out yet, but it seems very likely. The bathhouse, once a place for spirits to relax and unwind, or even work, has become more of a castle for those against humans being in the Spirit Realm.

RULES

1) Follow all of RPNation's site wide rules (I may repeat a few here, but that's just for emphasis)

2) Please be kind to each other c:

However, feel free to have your characters not be kind to each other. It's all fair game, as long as you ask OOC before you try to kill someone~

3) Keep everything here appropriate, people. While it's not suggested that you get into this kind of situation, if you have to then please fade to black. You know what I mean... If you don't, then that's probably good.

4) No more than three characters is recommended

If you really want more than three, PM me and maybe I'll let you ;)

5) This sort of goes along with rule two, but if you see someone not being included in the rp, try your best to get them involved! It makes a huge difference when everyone's involved in the rp!

6) Check back here every once and a while; I may or may not add a few more rules if I feel I need to (or if I completely forgot one important one)

tumblr_static_spirited.away.full.34265.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back