• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Spirited Away

I'm thinking of roleplaying a human, if that's not boring enough~

Anyway, I'd like to ask, is it allowed to tweak the character sheet a little? Like change the font color for some of the words, or change the font~

Hello again! There's a 50:50 chance I'll create a character, so don't feel obligated to wait for me; start the roleplay whenever you wish.

[QUOTE="Trombone Geek]RPN stopped working when I was doing my CS and I started to cry inside but it's still there. Phew.

[/QUOTE]
Oh That's the worst! I was so worried it'd do that so I just ported the code to word and wrote it there. RpN's been really twitchy lately.

callmenox said:
Yes! The staff's working hard on the site, so it's safer to write your CS and posts in a text editor and then import them.
@The Velveteen Rabbit I know it's nasty, but I still want to give poor Shi a hug.

@SilverFlight Shichiro looks great, too! So many fluffy new friends~
Thanks, I have a feeling our characters are going to have some interesting interactions xD

callmenox said:
@The Velveteen Rabbit Don't worry, I'll use one of those sticky round brushes thingy :D
@SilverFlight Oh yes! Haruki isn't one for direct confrontation but he might pay a visit to the Bathhouse once in a while. To bring his regards, you know.
Thank goodness for sticky round brush thingys. Where would we be without them? xD

Also, if anyone wants to discuss relationships and such, feel free to PM me and we can talk out the details :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Under mounds of hairs, probably.

Also, good idea! Everyone who would like a relationship with a grey-hearted Beast of Lore can PM me and we'll sort that out :D

My character might be a tough character to estabilish a relationship other than acquaintances, but please, feel free to PM or mention me if anyone happens to be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Sits beside Silver Flight and drinks from a hot cocoa cup- I think everyone's ready.. ^^

Brings tea and biscuits for everyone

Let us wait patiently while our glorious leader make everything nice and ready for us.

Sorry guys (I didn't get any alerts...)! I'm in a really big test week at school and have about five or six tests in the next eight days, with three of them being tomorrow, so I haven't been able to get a lot of things done. I'm in the middle of taking a break now, so I can add the WIP for one of my three character sheets now.

I'll have everything up and running by this weekend, since I have Friday off as well. Thank you guys for waiting so patiently :')

Alright, it is the weekend for me since I didn't have school today, and I'm ready to start getting everything ready now! I'll finish up my CS's, make everything look nice, and then we'll start! :D

[QUOTE="Du Pain]Alright, it is the weekend for me since I didn't have school today, and I'm ready to start getting everything ready now! I'll finish up my CS's, make everything look nice, and then we'll start! :D

[/QUOTE]
Yay! So excited!^^

My character was fast asleep right here the whole time :3

dead-asleep.gif

This looks really exciting >^< would you all mind if I joined as a Baku?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back