• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Animals

Darron saw Amare come back and instantly took his gauntlets and rifle before pushing both to the side and saying,"What? You didn't get us anything to eat?"

"They should have hospital food here or is that gross? It should be good this is a high quality hospital. Or we could get some food before we head out."

Darron sighed as he said,"Fine, we'll get something later." He then began to examine his new gauntlets and looked at Amare with a short smirk.

"C'mon lets go get some real food before we head out there's a decent restraunt not far from here. And there's a feed store just past that for Amado. You good enought to walk there or should we fly?

Darron nodded as he got up and slid into his crutches. Amado stood up and shakily moved to Darron.

Amare look at the injured pair "man those monkeys did a number on you guys. Maybe we will tak the VTOL I don't want you guys getting any worse. Amare walked next to Amado I'll try to help you if I can you can lean on me a bit." Amare got some of Amado's weight and tried not to be crushed he got him to the VTOL and made sure Darron was on then went to the Feed store first for Amado.

Darron nodded as he sat down "Thanks." Amado quickly limped off the VTOL after he saw the feed shop and waited for Amare to help with the door and get himself something to eat.

Amare helped Amado into the feed store Amado began appreciating all the fine feeds. "Pick whatever you like Amado"

Amado chose to grab the highest quality feed he could find ans d held it in his mouth as he waited for Amare to pay for it. It was clear that the horse was starving.

Amare ordered a pallet of feed and had it loaded onto the VTOL for Amado he also ordered half a pallet of food for Scott. Amare helped Amado back onto the VTOL and once all the food was on poured the food into a trough and went to the diner and helped Darron in.

"I hope you like Genji's its the best chines chain out there I always enjoy watching the cooks here. I forgot how long it had been since we had last eaten" amare's stomach was rumbling now "lets hurry and order"

@Isune

Darron ordered what seemed to be a whole animal worth of orange chicken. He then patiently waited for their food to arrive.

Amado watched Scott eat his feed and almost devoured his, despite his formal appearance Amado was eating like crazy. He had a bit left over and looked at Scott before asking,"If you'd like, I could spare you some of my feed if you're still hungry."

@Calibutcher

Amare ordered Shrimp and Mahi-Mahi and a large side of rice.

Scott was suprised at Amado's eating habits but was himself not terribly hungry he had eaten some of the hospital food after all. "You go right ahead Amado I'm good. Scott layed down and let his food digest.

Amado looked at Scott and nodded as he continued to chow down on his food. He then pulled himself off of the bowl and sat down near Scott before saying,"Pardon me if it's uncomfortable, but how does it feel to have a bionic lower half?"

Darron sighed as he took out his phone and muttered,"Where's our food. I'm about to die of starvation here!"

Scott looked at his new bionic part "it's really not bad I don't notice it mostly except that it's a diffrent temputure then the rest of my body and it itches sometimes" Scott started scratching it "but it has plus sides too that part of me will last longer then everything else"

Amare was wondering why the food was taking so long too he was ready to eat after all. He was about to flag down a waiter and ask what was taking so long. But then he heard screaming from the kitchen. And the chefs and waiters ran out. Followed by a swarm of Rats "I bet I know what that is!"

Amado nodded at Scott and said,"Well, me and Darron are both glad that you're okay. We truly are." He then managed to pick up faint screaming from the restaurant before quickly saying,"Amare and Darron are in there! We have to do something!" He then quickly tried to stand up, but almost ended up collapsing back down as he tried to keep himself upright.

Darron saw the rats and nodded as he said,"It's a rogue." He then looked around quickly, but ending up saying,I don't have any weapons, and I can't walk...great!"

@Calibutcher

Scott saw that amado was not going anywhere at least not fast "just stay here I'll be back soon" Scott took off toward the resturaunt

Amare looked at Darron "Crap here take this" he handed him the tranq pistol and ran straight toward the swarm of rats they were small but there was so many he kicked them out of the way as he went he just needed to find the rougue. he was expecting a rat but he could not be more surprised it was not a rat.... It was a coakroach "World domination we will stop all the food chains and freeze food production" It yelled yet being so small Amare struggled to hear it. He ran over to it while it started cursing at him. Amare just shook his head "who said you could get away with that he grabbed a cup and slammed it over the coakroach and put a box on top of it there was still a swarm of rats to deal with. Amare ran to the back doors opened them and started throwing food outside some off the rats followed. Then Scott came up. "Scott go around front and herd them out back here!"

Scott ran off "you got it!"

Amare saw the rats running out the back of the restaurant which meant Scott was doing his job. amare looked around kicked a few rats out of the way and Grabbed a coaster and some tape he found. He carefully slid the cup to the edge of the table careful not to let the cockroach out put the coaster under it and with the cockroach still in the cup taped the whole thing together. He worked his way to the front of the restaurant and saw Darron on a table now, And Scott working hard to get the rats out. "C'mon its not our job to get all the rats out we got there leader let's go!" Amare grabbed Darron and carried him to the VTOL it was just faster that way. Once aboard he told the pilots to take them to a fast food place and get them a few burgers. "We gotta hurry so we can make it to the running of the Bull's"

@Isune @Church Burning @Tazmodo

Axton woke up in the hospital with Niko. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Hr looked around for the other and they weren't there. "You guys forgot us." He texted them. He picked up Niko and waited outside the hospital.

"Were coming back for Ya don't worry." Amare texted. He munched on a burger. He was starving. "We'll be there real soon." Amare looked at Scott who was eating a rat. "Are you gonna be able to run with all that food you just ate?" Scott looked up the rat still in his mouth. "Of course!l his voice was muffled but Amare got the point.

Niko woke up in Axtons arms and slapped him, angry. "Why'd you pick me up when you know damn well your ribs are broken!" She yelled at him, more worried then angry. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Sorry for yelling.." She apologised and got out of his arms.

@Tazmodo

"That stung. My ribs aren't broken I only got stabbed by the damn monkeys." He hug her. "It's ok now I'm fine thank you for worrying about me."

Amare arrived with the VTOL "All aboard next stop a bunch of cray bull." Amare flagged them in with one hand the other hand still had a burger in it he eagerly took a bite. Scott ran out to the couple circled them and ran back to the VTOL "This will be fun! Who else is excited?"

"Your damn welcome but I'm not going to let you do anything drastic, or so help me, you're going to see hell mister.." She mumbled, hugging him back and looking him in the eye.

@Tazmodo

"Oh! Bulls?! Can I ride them?!" Niko said, smiling at Amare and walking into the plane

"No promises." He climbed on followed by Calian. "I used to ride them all the time." He sat down.

Axton smiled and pulled her close. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He gave her a kiss. "So what's so bad about the bull we're after?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back