Spider-Girl - Anya Corazon

Battle-Sister May

Professional Heretic Slayer

"Wanna know who am I? Wanna know my name? That's right, punk. I'm the gosh-darned Spider-Girl."

http://emojipedia.org/spider-web/

Name

Anya Sofia Corazón

Superhero Identity

Spider-Girl

Female

Appearance

tumblr_inline_o1szzkqVwb1qmx0vi_540.png

Personality

-Enthusiastic

-Dedicated

-Quirky

-Somewhat careless

-Peppy

Powers/Skills/Abilities

-Spider Physiology-

Can cling to walls and organically produce her own silk, from a pair of spinnerets on her wrists.

-Spider Sense-

-Superhuman Strength, Speed, Stamina, Agility and Reflexes-

Having and off-shot of Spider Man's powers, it gives her heightened bodily capabilities, close to those of the original hero.

-Flexibility-

Being an accomplished gymnast, Anya is extremely flexible.

-Bilingual-

Spanish and English

-Cunning Intellect-

Though only of average intelligence, Anya has developed amazing investigative skills and a powerful ability to evaluate situations, stay calm under pressure, and improvise solutions.

-Fighting-

Self-defence and Basics, largely untrained.

-Hacking-

Studies

S.H.I.E.L.D HQ

Pym's Lab

Avengers Stadium

Hangouts

Club A

Stark Tower

Avengers Park

Campus Quad

Dorm

Avengers Dorm

Questline 

Anya's main objective is simply to learn how to be a better heroine. Of course, making friends on the way would be a much welcomed bonus objective.

Backstory

Born to a Puerto Rican father and Mexican mother, Anya had a mostly normal early childhood in Mexico City. Her mother was killed when she was a young child, on a house fire caused by a dangerous man her father had crossed as an investigative journalist on the trail for the man's crimes. After the incident, Gilberto thought it would be best if he and his daughter moved from Mexico, settling down in New York, where Anya went on to spend most of her life. Growing up was not hard, what with the constant and loving watch of her father's careful eyes, and she had soon grown into a young teenager. 

Anya was granted spider-like abilities from Jackal's machine, after the Manhattan incident which gave everyone in the place a copy of Spider Man's powers, but due to her connection with the Spider Society, she was the only one capable of keeping them, even after being exposed to the cure. She was recruited to the Avenger's Academy not long after, to better learn how to handle her powers, even if she already had some prior experience with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back