Spellz Academy

I think you are understanding theme in a kind of wrong way: The way I see it theme is less about what exactly you do, but rather how you do it: What your magic feels and looks like. There are different themes to cast Fire for example, your theme might be Playfull/Jokester then you would be a dandy looking guy in a suit and just smile and snap your fingers to make fire appear on your fingertip and light a cigarette with it. Or you are demonic and darkly incantate, the air above you seems to shimmer like on a hot day and the smell of sulfur permeates. Or Your magic theme is Hermetic and you do complicated gestures and circles of glowing runes seem to hover around you from which the flames are shot. You see very different themes but same basic spell. I am at times quite nice at thinking up things like these so feel free to write me a pm if you want some help.

Or I totally got this wrong and its something else entirely xD @animegirl20 @RoyalPhoenix32

Edit: Huh? Where did the last two posts come from

I didn't see those when I started writing @_@???

Hygswitch said:
I think you are understanding theme in a kind of wrong way: The way I see it theme is less about what exactly you do, but rather how you do it: What your magic feels and looks like. There are different themes to cast Fire for example, your theme might be Playfull/Jokester then you would be a dandy looking guy in a suit and just smile and snap your fingers to make fire appear on your fingertip and light a cigarette with it. Or you are demonic and darkly incantate, the air above you seems to shimmer like on a hot day and the smell of sulfur permeates. Or Your magic theme is Hermetic and you do complicated gestures and circles of glowing runes seem to hover around you from which the flames are shot. You see very different themes but same basic spell. I am at times quite nice at thinking up things like these so feel free to write me a pm if you want some help.
Or I totally got this wrong and its something else entirely xD @animegirl20 @RoyalPhoenix32

Edit: Huh? Where did the last two posts come from

I didn't see those when I started writing @_@???
Haha honestly it's however you see it. But I like the way you explained it.

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
May Shiyam be a servant of Dove?
yeah that could work people are going to start choosing sides anyway but I just need some people to start off with but yeah pm me

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]I've forgot Where my character is on here Dx
Can someone catch me up to speed?

[/QUOTE]
right now everyone is exploring the school grounds

Looking for a few more rps to join. If you've got a suggestion let me know. I'm also open to 1x1 rps if anyone wants.

Also, for the sake of conversation, how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back