• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Purity

Nebulous Member
qvtGVfG.png
intro
Hi there! It's come to my attention that some people in this thread might not check the 1x1 interest check area, so I thought I'd post this here as well, seeing as I'm perfectly open to roleplaying on Discord. So here we go!

about
  • 21+ male. Below 30, but 21+.
  • Just finished my CS degree! Someone please strangle the job market and tell it to wake up.
  • Novella-style, I tend to give my partner what they give me.
  • Romantic or platonic, I love it. Or like it. Get it? XD
  • No gender or pairing preference for characters. I can't really do mxm, but! Huge fan of natural romance, so there's that.
  • On that note, LGBTQ+ friendly!
  • Multiple characters, very cool. I will personally make characters like an assembly line to fill out the story.
  • Huge planner. Please help me plan!
  • No triggers.
  • Very talkative OOC!
  • I will try to be as transparent as possible, and would love the same courtesy from you.
  • Same token, I will be respectful and very encouraging of your ideas, please extend the same courtesy to me.
  • Ghost friendly for any reason, but please, all I ask is that you take a moment to think about whether you can commit to an RP before reaching out.
  • I can RP in DMs, threads, or on Discord! If we really click though, I can be convinced to move anywhere else.
  • I know this is a Discord search, but please DM me here first! There's just some preliminary introductions I want to go through before giving away my handle.
  • Please send a writing sample to me when you reach out! Samples from me available on request.
premise
I'm going to be fairly concise here, since this is going to be more of a specialized search than usual. Looking for the usual novella/adv. lit (hopefully) long term partner, and someone who's hopefully open to some worldbuilding because I'm only really looking for an OCs only AU of the fandoms below. If I'm convinced to do so, I may be willing to include some canon characters, but generally I tend to shy away from anything canon in fandom RPs because it just feels more restrictive. Anyway, here's my current fandoms, and random ideas for each one:

• Caught up with both anime and manga! Of course, might not be as important considering au, but still important for spoilers and knowing the setting better.
    • I do have some ocs in mind that are available on request, but I'd rather figure out a story first and then see if they fit into what we create together rather than force them in.
    • Among the topics in the jujutsu world I wish to explore is the concept of powerful jujutsu families that are corrupt in a moral sense.
    • Another is the idea of grades of sorcerers, I think juxtaposing some special grade sorcerer ocs alongside first year students would be interesting.
    • The idea of the soul and cursed objects is also something that's interesting to me, maybe we could have a villain similar to Sukuna to explore that concept.

Thanks for taking the time to read! I'm likely going to end up working on this thread more, I'd be lying if I said I wanted to keep it simple. If you're interested in looking at a far more fleshed out interest check from me, feel free to have a look here. Otherwise, hope you have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm just interested in a Jujutsu Kaisen Roleplay. Is it still available?

Would you be interested in a cyberpunk roleplay? I’d love to talk details in dms if ur open to it

Purity Purity hi! love the ideas you mentioned you'd like to explore for jjk, i'm always looking for new ways to explore canon and the world that is provided to us. you can read what i'm like as a roleplaying partner here. if you think we'll get along, i'd love to get something going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back