• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Spazzy's art corner

Spazzycat101

GryphonABLaZ(E). Lawful chaotic good
If anyone's visited my profile page, some of this may look familiar. Soooooooooooooo here I dump photos!

More photos are coming soon because I have way more ready. After I've caught up with all of what I have, then I'll periodically (not regularly) update you all with new photos.

Also, all of these photos were taken and edited with an iPhone 6s unless it is otherwise noted. 

I'm also considering changing the photos into individual posts so the likes can be more specific. 

Jurrasic (1).JPG

Jurassic (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
From here until otherwise noted, the photos were taken on a school trip to NY. They're majorly unedited and I plan to edit some of them, so when (if) that happens, I'll post those version too.

TreeInNY.jpeg

And now the final two photos of that trip. The first one occurred when, in the giant charter bus that we were riding around in, I found myself looking at the sign for Radio City Music Hall.

Radio freaking City Music Hal!!!!!!! This is where AGT happens, and who the heck knows how many other awesome things? I certainly couldn't count. So of course I had to take a picture.

BUT the camera couldn't catch the whole thing in one shot. So I had a couple of options; take a bunch of photos and stick the together, side-by-side, or let the phone's pano feature do it for me. 

The second picture came from my chaperone and our little group visiting the M&Ms store. I've been to an M&Ms store a couple of times before, there's one in Chicago I've been to. A lot of people can say they've been to an M&Ms store. But the one in New York? Ehhhhh? So we went, and I did what I always did. I inspected the little colour-coded containers for mismatching colours, and alas, found this!

View attachment NYRadioCityMusicHallPano.JPG

NYM&MFailure.JPG

And NOOOOOW, the next assortment of pictures are all from a greenhouse located in D.C. 

I think I'll also just stick them in one bit post instead of separate posts. It's bothersome and I should have thought of it, but I don't want a massive flood of likes. 

That being said...

AngelFlower1.jpegAngelFlower2.jpegAngelflower3.jpegAngelFlower4.jpegAngelFlower5.jpegDarkPinkFlower1.jpegDarkPinkFlower2.jpegFlowerTower.jpegIvoryOrchid2.jpegIvoryOrchids1.jpegLeaves1.jpegLeaves2.jpegLeaves3.jpegLeaves4.jpegLeaves5.jpegLeaves6.jpegLeaves7.jpegLeaves8.jpegLeaves9.jpegMaroonOrchid1.jpegMaroonOrchid2.jpegMaroonOrchid4.jpegOrangeOrchid1.jpegOrangeOrchid2.jpegOrangeOrchid3.jpegPerfectlyFramedPlant.jpegPinkFlower1.jpegPinkFlower2.jpegPinkFlower3.jpegPinkFlower4.jpegPinkOchid1.jpegPurpleYellowOrchid1.jpegWhiteOrchid1.jpeg

The first three are some pictures I took a good long while ago. One of them I use on a computer background. The others were taken on a vacation to Coloradoodle (Colorado), in various places among Rocky Mountain National Park.

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

And now the majority of the photos I'm trying to upload are failing ;;

There are like four more photos in this post, not just two.... ,,,,>o<,,,,

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

Not sure. All that happened was when I tried to upload, after the upload bar finished (rather slowly) the photo went grey and text wrote over it saying 'this image failed to upload.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back