【Race】
Half-Human Half-Demon (Noble, vampire)

【Birthplace】
Pheonixia

【Sexuality】

Heterosexual

¤ Personal ¤ 

【General Personality】

Proud and aloof yet fair and wise, possessing an unusual intellect and equally high social skill, all of that wraped up with a hint of nonchalance that just managed to contribute for his charm would be a perfect description of Aleister for most of the people who came to know him during his life in the Pheonixian Empire. He was considered by many the perfect example of what a noble should be, giving the aura of someone above others and possessing the unusual ruthlessness needed to control others using strength yet capable of relating with others and judging the situation fairly, undoubtedly a natural born leader. Or he would be, if that wasn't just a facade.

Unbeknownst to most, Aleister is in fact quite the obnoxious person. Arrogant, self-centered and snooty would be indeed more of a suitable description for his true self, that believes that he knows more than anyone else and, naturally, should be the one giving the orders. He has quite a childish personality in some aspects, being easily annoyed by things outside his control and acting in an immature/stubborn way when forced to do something he doesn't agree with, even if it's clearly the best choice.

Aleister is known to have a more soft side, being somehow worried about his closest associate's wellbeing and happiness, especially when it comes to Mikah. Unfortunately for them, he isn't honest enough with himself to accept this, generally coming to target more the ones he care about. This side of him often shows itself when he's under the effect of alcohol, changing completely from his normal self. 

【General History】
(TBR)

【Likes】
- Teasing others

- Himself

- Ham (The food)

- Sour Drinks

- Messing around for fun

- "A certain person whose the name shall not be mentioned"

- Reading (A lot)

- Strong tastes

【Dislikes】

- Arrogant people (Other than himself, of course)

- Shadelian Food 

- Sweet Food and Drinks

- Getting drunk

- Useless emotions

- Nobles

- Corruption

¤ Abilities ¤

【Strengths】
- Self-Confident

- Experienced Swordsman and Assassin

- Capable manager

- Fast-Thinker

- Skilled in pretty much everything needed by a Noble

- High Mana Supply

- Skilled Mage

- Extremely knowledgeable

- Naturally Keen intellect

- Slightly Enhanced senses

【Weaknesses】

- Excessively Self-Confidend

- Tends to purposefully annoy others

- Hardly honest with himself
- Incapable of doing anything related to cleaning or cooking

- Useless in long-range combat

- Overly dependant of his servant

- Obnoxious

- Weak against alcohol

【Items owned / Equipment】
《 Blood Moon 》

An enchanted bastard sword with the capacity of being used as a substitute for his body when casting leech magic. The sword has the ability of naturally draining the blood, and consequently part of the life force, from whoever it cuts.

《 Dark Sky 》

The name of the scarf he usually uses. Its true identity is an enchanted weapon capable of having its elasticity and durability enhanced after being feed with magic power. It can be used as both, a restraining device and a lightweight armor.

【Magic Usage】

《 Elemental Magic 》

He's an experienced user of Elemental Magic, being able to wield the elements of Fire and Shadow.

▪ Fire Magic ▪

His main damage dealing affinity, he uses fire magic mainly for close/medium ranged overwhelming attacks, generally coupled with his weapon.

▪Shadow Magic ▪

His shadow magic is developed mainly to the sides of stealth and illusionism, generally for concealing himself.

《 Leech Magic 》

As a vampire noble descendant, he can use Leech Magic to forcefully suck the life force of his opponents as long as he manage to have direct contact with their blood. He doesn't appear to be especially proficient with this kind of magic, as it wasn't something he needed to use.

《 Illusion Magic 》

He can use illusion magic to a minor extent, generally to give him advantage during fights, or, well, card games.

¤ Appearance ¤

【Eye Color】
Golden

【Height】
183 cm (6'0")

【Weight】
65 kg (143 lb)

【Distinguishing Marks】

A spider shapped birthmark over his left shoulder.

Minor scars all over his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far it looks good, I'll wait until you're finished with your backstory/personality (You may have mixed up TBR and WIP) before accepting. Though for a nit-pick it sounds like he's a noble himself, so why would he dislike nobility?

So far it looks good, I'll wait until you're finished with your backstory/personality (You may have mixed up TBR and WIP) before accepting. Though for a nit-pick it sounds like he's a noble himself, so why would he dislike nobility?

It will be explained in the backstory. And I'm using WiP for something that isn't complete and TBR for something that is done but I don't want to reveal yet.

Personality makes sense for WIP and TBR makes sense for backstory. Just saying, if you didn't mix them up then I apologize. @Spanner

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spanner So...are you finished with your character? Just asking because it is kind of unclear.

Now I'm done with him for now. Originally planed to post the bio before making it definitive but as my writer block managed to stop me I'm just posting the previously written personality to fill the gap and explaining his backstory during the RP.

Now I'm done with him for now. Originally planed to post the bio before making it definitive but as my writer block managed to stop me I'm just posting the previously written personality to fill the gap and explaining his backstory during the RP.

Ok, he's accepted. He's going to be a little far from home for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back