Spanner's characters

Arne

Toplofty Aberrant

Name[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Belial (True name)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Beldane "Bel" Osric[/COLOR]Age[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]???; He isn't aware of his own age, but he does suppose it's somewhere around a few centuries, or maybe maybe thousands, of years.[/COLOR]Gender[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Male[/COLOR]Race[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Arch-Demon[/COLOR]Sexuality[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

Unknown, supposed asexual

Role[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]
Other - LonerAppearance[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

Personality[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 14px]Belial's apparent personality was quite fitting for a demon, generally acting in a proud and aloof way, with a gaze full of nonchalance and an arrogance that is easily justified by his own overwhelming capacity, Belial's image is that of a respectable figure in the underworld, someone that wouldn't even flinch after killing lesser demons as long as he felt annoyed by them. Since assuming a human identity, [/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Belial's personality changed completely from the facade he used amongst demons, completely contradicting what you would expect from a demon, as he appears to be a carefree individual who would rather laze around than fight. He appears to be extremely lazy and even childish, often throwing tantrums when displeased and showing a behaviour that doesn't suit his position as one of the most powerful beings of the underworld at all. He's somehow eccentric in his views, as he doesn't appear to hold any kind of prejudice against other races, being, in fact, quite interested in the existence of other races, as he never got any chance to interact with any of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]When confronted by situations where his carefree lifestyle is menaced Belial displays an unusual coldness, demonstrating a ruthless nature and a focus in eliminating the menace completely. He appears to be specially found of acting arrogantly when confronted by any possible enemy, often using sarcasm to provoke his enemies.[/COLOR]

History[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)];[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](Small story just to give and introduction)[/COLOR]
Born in the same generation as the old demon king himself, Belial was, since birth, weak when compared to the rest of his generation ( (Hence the name Belial; beli- {בְּלִי "without-"} and ya'al { יָעַל "value"} ). Be it for his lack of interest in war or by his poor affinity with the dark element that would be generally considered the main affinity of a demon, he was undoubtedly the weakest amongst the old monsters of the demon world.

By the time of the first great war against the world above, he had already retired himself from any interaction with other demons, choosing to sleep while gradually enhancing his powers, a method to overthrown his own boredom, that attained unimaginable levels after decades doing the same thing every day. He finally was awakened from his slumber a little before the start of the second war when Azazel himself came to offer him a position amongst his generals - as most of the old demons were exterminated in the first war he was one of the few that had enough power to be nominated for this position - just to be refused by the naturally lazy demon, that thought of the world above a possibility of amusement that would be wasted if he decided to participate in the war, evoking the wrath of the new king upon himself and, consequently, running away from the underworld.

[SIZE= 14px]Currently Belial assumed the identity of Beldane Osric, and unaffiliated human mage that travels by the kingdom to amuse himself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Weapon[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]:[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]He doesn't appear to be proficient in any kind of weaponry, generally using his own body as an weapon. Despite being unneeded, he started carrying a mage staff since he started roaming by the human kingdom, as otherwise his facade would be easily seen through.[/COLOR]

Power/Abilities[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]
As one of the higher beings of hell Belial has an abnormal physical body, above what a normal human can hope to achieve without using magic, as well as an especially high affinity to magic, in his case with the elements of dark and cold, and a natural resistance against mind affecting magic and curses. The constitution of his body also makes him especially weak against light and heat related magic.

Belial's main abilities rely on his overwhelming affinity with the Ice element, that is part of his very being since the moment of his birth. Albeit lacking the battle experience that is common to the other demons, Belial is proficient in the use of coldness and ice to the point of being considered equal, if not supperior, to most of the demon generals. His control goes to the point of effortlessly freezing his surroundings and instantly manifestating constructs made of ice from thin air as long as there's some humidity in the air. He appears to be capable of suppressing even elements that would normally be considered strong against him, as heat and light, to a certain extent when using the absolute defense of his ice constructs. His signature technique appears to revolve around manifesting pale blue flame-like constructs with an overwhelming frost attribute, using it to completely freeze his opponents and counter heat based attacks.

Belial has the capacity of using shadow related magic to a certain extent, generally using it in close range combat. Despite that, his proficiency on it is pitiful when compared to his main affinity, barely equaling a normal demon.

Crush[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]None/Open[/COLOR]Boyfriend/Girlfriend[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]None[/COLOR]Husband/Wife[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]None[/COLOR]Family/Kin[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]None[/COLOR]Other[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]; [/COLOR]

- Belial is known in the underworld as a dangerous wildcard, as he refused to join the demonic forces even when directly awakened by Azazel stating that "fighting is a bother". For the same reason most of the higher demons consider him as a shameless deserter.

- Belial is extremely unskilled in anything but combat, as he didn't really get any kind of practice since his birth, being unable to do most of the things considered easy by normal people.

- Despite having specs superior to a Demon General, Belial considers himself considerably weaker than a general because of his lack of experience, that makes him unable to fully exert his power. 

- While he is capable of shapeshifting his technique appears to be extremely rough, as he appears to be incapable of using his full power without returning to his Demon form.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Aelarous]

This brat can enslave you and send you out in the front lines with your hands tide behind your back and a blindfold over your eyes. I'm sorry where are my manners I'm Aelarous, your lord and master.

[Aelarous]

*Steps back* You hurt me. You hurt me right here. *points to heart* Where my heart would be if I had one. Why do you have to be so mean?

[Aelarous]

*Sours* You are a very boring fellow. I fear that I will become a wretch like yourself in my old age.

[Belial]

You won't if you continue showering me with your useless bothering. Never saw a cadaver being a wretch... Well, other than an undead.

[Aelarous]

Humor and wit. I knew I saw something special is those dead eyes. You should join me in the skewering of our lord Azazel. Many would enjoy you in court.

[Belial]

Sounds like a bother. I'm good with just enjoying the joys of living as a human while tacitly ignoring matters related with the demon army.

[Aelarous]

*Sighs* You're a very lucky man. *He fingers the collar around his neck* I tried that life and became enslaved for it... It's peacefully isn't it? At least until someone finds out who you are and you either have to kill or run.

[Belial]

*Yawns* There's no one that can force me to run. Besides, no one in their right mind would try to break my amusement. The thing I hate the most is someone messing with my play.

[Aelarous]

You may change that thought when the time comes. Please believe me because the time will come and I hope you make the smart choice. 

560017.jpg

Name:

Kuro

Unknown

Male
Race:

Demonic Beast / Familiar
Sexuality:

Heterosexual; "Felinesexual" (according to himself)
Role:

Other - Loner
Appearance:

cheshire-love-cheshire-cat-pandora-hearts-30978050-550-700.jpg

As a cat:

13703008_308558069477774_314235776_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_oc3zbmTdZn1s2t67h_540.png
Personality:

If his contractor is already considered quite the lazy person, Kuro would easily fit the definition of listlessness itself. Naturally uncaring for most of the things and constantly running away from important decisions and anything that would be troublesome, Kuroi gives the impression of being always too tired to do anything, to the point where he depends on Bel's to walk around in most of the occasions.

On the opposite of what you would think by analysing his surface, Kuro is quite loyal to his contractor, considering Bel as a good friend and master. This relationship goes to the point where he occasionally act as a conscience for his contractor, helping Bel in dealing with anything that he isn't good with (that encompasses pretty much anything other than combat).

History:
(TBR)

Weapon:

Himself.
Power/Abilities:
• Overwhelming physique

As a beast, Kuro has a body considerably superior even to the already inhuman Belial, easily competing with colossal beings in physical prowess. His senses appear to be equally inhumanly developed.

• Shadow Magic

On the opposite of his contractor, Kuro is a true master when it comes to using shadows, achieving a level that is nearing the demon generals level.

• Shapeshift

Since entering a contract with Belial he is able to change his form into a more humanoid figure, despite rarely doing that.

• Mental Link

He's mentally linked with his contractor, sharing his mental resistance and being able to convey his thoughts to a certain extent.

Crush:

None; Bel's shoulder (According to Bel)
Girlfriend:
None

Wife:
None

Family/Kin:
Belial (Contractor)

Other; 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back