• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space station

whitefoxkiller

Hail Hydrip
Ok so here's my idea: the RP happens on a space station, filled with either humans or a mix of alien races and human. The station is attacked by a new and very powerful alien race. It's kind of a rough idea, but I really just want a RP with normal people in space. Our characters wouldn't be criminals or geniuses or jiu jitsu masters or anything like that. We'd be normal people, living on a normal space station in the middle of nowhere. We might be engineers, pilots, doctors, but most likely were just a bunch of merchants or civilians. Somehow, we have to find a way to survive and warn the rest of the galaxy of this terrifying new threat.

Sure, I'd be up for it. I've been looking for a space station RP for a while, I don't really care for aliens attacking, but, at this point, I'll take anything. :P

Course it's possible. As long as he's not, say a genetically engineered doctor or just like off-the-charts smart (jullian bashir anyone?)

Haha, no, no. Just someone medically trained. :P Not able to pull knowledge outta his ass.

Kaz said:
Sure, I'd be up for it. I've been looking for a space station RP for a while, I don't really care for aliens attacking, but, at this point, I'll take anything. :P
Oh btw, the RP will be more like just escape the space station or take control again, there probably won't be a lot of actual violence, since our characters won't be equipped for that. Mostly it'll be evation and small, decisive counter-attack like, idk, flooding a deck with a dangerous chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back