• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space Explorers - Where No One Has Gone Before

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
Hello, everyone, it is time for space explorers the RP! We are accepting new members so mosy on over to the character sheet section. Btw " = dialogue and (( = OOC. Anyway, ere we go!))

A group of explorers who's home has been destroyed have set out to explore the universe and it's endless amount of planets. There are countless things to do, monsters to vanquish, people to save, and an evil penguin named Dr. Quackington is trying to take over the universe. Meanwhile, someone named Big Ape is slowly taking control of the minds of innocent people. With two evil doers at once, who should be stopped first?

Last edited by a moderator:
(I guess I'l go first? Are we establishing a turn order or something?)

Welsh blinked. Last he remembered, a fucking crazy Asian man had been running at him, screaming in Chinese while brandishing a sword. He definitely couldn't see any crazy Asian men now. Infact, he had no clue where the hell he was. He decided to look at his surroundings, in an attempt to figure out where he was, and how far away the nearest pub was.

((There isn't really a turn system. You reply when you have something to say, I guess.))

"Ssssssso your awake!" A strange, green woman stood in front of Welsh. "Good. You don't need to name my name, it issssssssn't important." she told him, hissing as all of her S-es. They were on what looked to be small spaceship. "Thissssssssss issssssssss my ssssssssssship. You're probably confussssssssssssssed. Well, too be honessssssssssst, I don't give a ssssssssssshit."

SansLovesPugs said:
((There isn't really a turn system. You reply when you have something to say, I guess.))
"Ssssssso your awake!" A strange, green woman stood in front of Welsh. "Good. You don't need to name my name, it issssssssn't important." she told him, hissing as all of her S-es. They were on what looked to be small spaceship. "Thissssssssss issssssssss my ssssssssssship. You're probably confussssssssssssssed. Well, too be honessssssssssst, I don't give a ssssssssssshit."

"Hmm. Don't remember takin' any of that Indian woo-hoo powder. Now, who the feck are you?" He seemed only mildly surprised by this entire situation, his eyebrows slightly raised. He absent mindedly took a bottle out of his back pocket, and started to take deep gulps from it.

(Do I still have my weapons?)

((Yes. I believe so.))

"Well...you can call me Em but assssssssss I ssssssssssaid, it doesssssssssssn't matter." the woman told him. "Our planet wasssssssss blown up by the evil Dr. Quackington. BOOM!" She put her hands out as if an explosion happened inside of them. "Ssssssssso we need to find a new one and get away from Dr. Quackington and...Big Ape. Both of thossssssssse people want to imprissssssssson usssssssssss but we don't want to be either of thossssssse guyssssssssss' prisssssssonerssssssss, got it?"

Dr. Quackington was a busy penguin. He had things to do, people to see. Lots of people to see. So, he wondered, why are there STILL such things as QUEUES that he had to WAIT in like a COMMONER in this day and age? Ugh! He'd have to abolish queuing altogether. And of course, it was "bad PR" to vaporise people. Ugh! Maybe when he got back to the Sword of Righteousness (Whose name changed weekly - just as it should!) he'd feed a few of his advisors to the newest test subjects. Yeeeesss... That'd show them! Wouldn't they regret the day-

Oh. He was at the front of the queue. He checked his watch. Good, he wouldn't be late. "Shuttle to Stardock Six. Registered for a Harry Crisol." Dr. Quackington hated having to use false identities - but it was necessary, at least until he owned the universe. Couldn't have anybody finding out about his plans.

"Certainly sir. Your shuttle departs in twenty minutes at gate thirty-three. Have a nice day."

The receptionist waved him through without a glance. Honestly, such a backwater planet. She should have been replaced with a computer, it would have been so much more efficient. The penguin mused over all the ways he'd improve this universe as he walked down the corridor to his gate, discreetly followed by five flitting shadows that were impossible for the naked eye to see in the shadows.

SansLovesPugs said:
((Yes. I believe so.))
"Well...you can call me Em but assssssssss I ssssssssssaid, it doesssssssssssn't matter." the woman told him. "Our planet wasssssssss blown up by the evil Dr. Quackington. BOOM!" She put her hands out as if an explosion happened inside of them. "Ssssssssso we need to find a new one and get away from Dr. Quackington and...Big Ape. Both of thossssssssse people want to imprissssssssson usssssssssss but we don't want to be either of thossssssse guyssssssssss' prisssssssonerssssssss, got it?"

He snickers. "Big Ape? Penington? What is this, a damn bedtime story?" He gets up, before putting the bottle back into its place. "I don't intend to be a goddamn prisoner, so I guess Il have to work with you." He sticks out his hand, a sly grin on his face.

SansLovesPugs said:
((Yes. I believe so.))

(*Poke* You there buddy?)

"You're talking pretty fancy for ssssssssomeone who doesssssssssn't even know where they are!" Em told the human. "We have to watch out for Dr. Quackington. He could ssssssssstrike at any time!"

SansLovesPugs said:
"You're talking pretty fancy for ssssssssomeone who doesssssssssn't even know where they are!" Em told the human. "We have to watch out for Dr. Quackington. He could ssssssssstrike at any time!"

@SansLovesPugs

He chuckles, and pats Em on the back. "Don't worry, lass. I can handle a few baddies. I've killed plenty in my time. Now, what's our plan?"

SansLovesPugs said:

(Why do you take so long to reply? I know you've been on for like the past 4 hours, and have been checking out other stuff)

[QUOTE="Mumu Kokatsuna](Maybe he's got something called a life?)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright. No need to be an ass; I was just commenting on how he was on about 3 hours ago, posting on other threads, changing his profile pic, and chatting on his home page, but he can't reply to the RP he's running.)

@SansLovesPugs

SansLovesPugs said:

(I'm sorry, but do you mind actually replying to YOUR roleplay? You've been replying to other stuff for the past few days.)

(you mean "Roleplay confirmed on Hiatus, or very VERY slow")

A kestrel-class ship powers up its thrusters, and jumps to yet another planet. The captain, Ratchet Thorn Shadebite, scowled at the monitor as it slowly loaded the nearby star clusters. "Why do these computersss take so long to loadsss?" he say between gritted teeth. An alert pops up the second the monitor is finished loading the starmap: There was a ship in a direct collision course with his! He opened communications, waiting for the other ship to acknowledge his action, "Hello? I do believe our shipsss are dessstined to crash any moment now. Mind moving out of the way?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back