• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Souvenirs du Soleil

I've contacted the people we haven't heard from in awhile to see who's still active. I'm going to work on my post and wait to hear back from them- we might switch up the carpools at our first stop depending.

Alright, I'm gonna' wait to reply until you do, because I seriously need to catch up on role play replies... everywhere. lmao

Hey everyone sorry about the lack of activity recently. I'm sorry to say that Halcyon and Blue are not able to write with us anymore, and I haven't heard from Typist in awhile so I fear she may also be out. Additionally, the wifi at home has been out and so I may not be around much until it's fixed. I'll try to check in when I can- at this point we can either try to find more members or continue on as a small group of 6. I'm perfectly fine with either, but I wanted to ask you all

I'd be perfectly fine with just this group, and I don't mind the activity thing.

I've been pretty busy, myself.

Hopefully I'll be caught up on role plays and be able to reply here soon. x__x

i sweaaaaaaar i'm going to get another post done

i just don't know how long it will take me

*flops on thread uselessly*

Sorry, yeah I'm still having Internet issues, but hopefully all will be solved soon and I'll get back to posting. Also, guys don't stress about having super long posts. The RP may be labelled Detailed but I'm really not that picky with this group- if you get 2 paragraphs out, I'm good with that.

Okaaaay. owo

i'm a perfectionist i have to squeeze out every detail that comes to mind

And don't worry about it.

Hopefully that gets resolves soon. *w*

I got people that are somehow related to me coming tomorrow and they're going to be staying for ~a week.

Between work and being forced to socialize with them, I don't know how much I'll be able to concentrate on writing, at least to my desired quality.

My post will probably be delayed even more and I apologize in advance, but I'll still be around for you guys to yell at me for being an irresponsible role player. *w*

Well it seems my great wifi crisis of 2015 has ended and I am back in business :)

So just give me a little time to get caught up on all the replies I've missed and I'll work on a post for this RP and try to get the ball rolling again.

And Pine, you're fine no worries.

Heyyy everyone... it's been a long time, I know. But I'm still alive and want you to know that I have always had every intention of getting this back in motion, as long as everyone is still on board. Truthfully, I've been through quite a bit of wifi malfunction and personal motivation issues, but I don't really have a good excuse for abandoning this for so long and for that, I sincerely apologize. I haven't forgotten about any of you, and every day I think to myself "Wow, what am I even doing? Why am I such a slacker?" (Granted, I think that about many aspects of my life on a regular basis, but that's beside the point ^^")

Basically, I am motivated to RP again and would like to continue roleplaying with each of you. I have plans to update any rules or info within the tabs that needs to be updated and write my post tomorrow (technically today), no distractions.

If everyone is good to go, I'll post. If it's been too long and people are busy, have lost interest, or just feel more comfortable expressing your opinion on continuing this RP with me in private, please don't hesitate to PM me. Either way, thank you all very much <3

@xx0mittens0xx @gambino

I'm still on board!

I was actually thinking of posting recently, but with the character challenge, I've been a little a lot focused on that.

*sweats*

NEVERTHELESS, I really don't mind lulls of inactivity like this.

I don't think everyone will agree with me on this, but the most important thing to me if just having a dedicated group of role players that's always willing to come back. * w *

Edit: Although I said I planned to post today, I may or may not depending on how many changes/updates need to be made to this RP. I'm going through the tabs now and may wait until tomorrow to post because I'm just now responding to Character Sign-Ups. But definitely by the end of the weekend, this will be back in business!

Updates:

-Rules: The only changes are activity (1 post per week requirement instead of 3 per week) and specification has been added to the length (still 3 paragraphs though). Please feel free to read over them again. The changes do not affect your acceptance if you've been accepted.

-Character Sign-Up: For any new sign-ups, I will be requiring a Writing Sample to ensure the post length requirement will be met. Again, this has no effect on already-accepted characters, plus- everyone who was accepted sent me one anyways/I saw one of your previous RPs.

In regards to characters and sign ups:

Despite my best intentions, this RP was Inactive for awhile, so I apologize to everyone for my lack of responsiveness. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

@littlemischief

I also apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for submitting a CS. As this is a Detailed RP, I am expecting 3 paragraph minimum responses, and based on your CS I'm slightly concerned about you meeting posting length. If you'd still like to join, I'd like to RP with you, but I would really appreciate if you could send me a writing sample or link me to a Detailed RP you're in, if you don't mind? If you'd rather write at a Casual level, I am running a Casual RP with the same plot that is still accepting characters and is more active: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-summer-to-remember.112250/

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a lot of time back now, and am interested in rejoining. i'm thinking about wether or not to make a new character, but i'll give you my answer in two hours tops.

[QUOTE="blue nebula]i have a lot of time back now, and am interested in rejoining. i'm thinking about wether or not to make a new character, but i'll give you my answer in two hours tops.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great, take your time. Thanks for giving this another shot!

I will be waiting to restart until tomorrow to give people time to see the notifications.

Updates for today: I started working on my post, but I kinda changed my mind a few times. I think I'd like to time-skip and put us at our first Road Trip Stop. I was thinking it'd be a good to sort of re-start at a new location so people won't have to read through the old posts since it's been a long time.

Notes Tab: I've started working on the Updates and Info there. Notes/Quick Guide will be a place to find quick summaries of plot events and locations.

Bottom Line: We're time-skipping unless someone disagrees (We'd still be in the same day, just a few hours later like afternoon instead of morning now). My post should be up tomorrow since I get to come home earlier than 9pm *does happy dance* Quick Guide is WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back