Music Soundtracks and Theme Songs?

Proficiently Awkward

Professional Cynic
Always on the hunt for new tunes, I'd love any suggestions - but here is the hitch! If you could pick any song for your personal theme song, THAT'S what I want! Does your life have an album? A mix tape for the road trip through your life? Gimmie links and lists galore, please!

I thought this was more of a fun way to bum around and ask for new music suggestions. xP

Here comes the long hall! My life has many themes.

Main theme

[media]

[/media]
Travailing urban roads

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuaxybQdzEc[/media]

Exploring rural sights

[media]

[/media]
Intense moments

[media]

[/media]
Intense moments (in English)

[media]

[/media]
A nice feel good song

My mercy is running dry

This song works with everything

Oh dayum, @Rantos with plenty of Japanese-inspired material. Touhou included. <3

As for me, my overall theme song, based on the songs I know and enjoy, would be:

[media]

[/media]
Some other fitting songs, whether entailing parts of my being, or prevalent memories, include:

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8D2lM618zs[/media]

Throne - Bring Me The Horizon

[media]

[/media]
Light 'Em Up & Girl On Fire Mashup - Christina Grimme & Mike Tompkins

[media]

[/media]
Shatter Me - Lindsey Stirling Feat. Lzzy Hale

[media]

[/media]
Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless

[media]

[/media]

OhGodOfWriting said:
Music organized by mood: Writing Soundtracks — Writers Who Need Help Writing
But a personal song? About which aspect of my life? Hmm. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons for my badass side, The Scientist by Coldplay for loss, Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars for marriage. xD

How about you??
You're speaking my language with Radioactive. -chuckles- But I've got to say Afraid by The Neighborhood or Nothing by the Kongos...if I'm feeling a bit spicy? American Trash by Innerpartysystem.

Pompeii by Bastille and Viva La Vida, just when everything is going great something goes wrong. Story of everyone's life I suppose. But eventually everything comes back together. Then I go It's Raining Tacos, weird, exited, and fun. And it goes round and round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back