Sound of Silence: A Musical Adventure

Sorry to hear that, @ashlynn the place is always open. And as many as your character could reasonably handle, @ShadowedNexus. It will come down to role playing and relative power level of the character and songs. I would advise that a focus on one will probably me more powerful, while a few will require less devotion to each.

.....Your telling me.....this is a *Slow gasp* and RP *Little louder gasp* Of music?!

Well, it's very heavily inspired by music, and will steal more names than any single one of us could have known. So you know, it's like the cool parts of music mixed with even cooler action scenes.

Accepted! Welcome aboard! I think we'll be starting soon' date=' possibly after this post and possibly tomorrow. Either way, we'll be in the city of Classic until a few more people have had a chance to join, then I'll go through the sort of "rules" around the development sessions.[/quote']
@SubstituteHero , so all of the current characters are automatically in Classic?

Question 2: Our Song's power, they must be innoffensive? I've seen the characters 'til now and none of them is actually like... suited up for beating the crap out of someone.

Zackymas said:
Question 2: Our Song's power, they must be innoffensive? I've seen the characters 'til now and none of them is actually like... suited up for beating the crap out of someone.
I assume so, I was going to have an electric whip. But I decided I liked my other song more

Oh no, you guys can totally have offensive songs! I just happen to have a thing for less powerful ones, but it's perfectly fine to have one focus on combat and dealing damage.

So how ok would it be for me to switch out and use this song instead?

[media]
[/media]
Of course I am majorly kidding, but imagine this as a Song

[QUOTE="Wolf Wolf]GMT+8 (Philippines).
Still not sure about the ocean timezone stuff.

[/QUOTE]
About 9 hours behind you, damn that's a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back