Soulmates

pikapower555

Characters can either be the alive soul or soul Mate. You can also make multiple characters. for the age, this takes place during high school so just high school age.

Character Name:

Soul or Soul mate:

grade (or grade if still alive).

Looks

Description:

Interests:

other: 
Name: Zoe Hopkins

Soul

grade: 10

looks:
1a1b86461da1ef545ab95a1b13c50549.jpg

Description: She has always been labeled the nerd girl and has been made fun of her whole life. Zoe never believed in this whole 'soul mates' things because, seriously, who would want her? She has recently moved to a new school and is hoping for a fresh start. She sometimes feels as if someone is there beside her, but she knew that it was just her imagination.

Interests: Spending the day reading or on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Name: Alex Faye

Soul or Soul mate: Soul Mate

grade (or grade if still alive). Dead

Looks:
Animeboy-1.gif

Description: Loves to follow Soul Mate. Loves wearing dark.

Interests: Black, Soul Mate, Games, Girls, and Eating if could.

other: Nothing

((Should we get started or should we wait for other people. Also does Alex have a soulmate? it could either be Zoe or someone else if you want.))

((Ok cool!! So far it's just us and one other girl but she went offline before she could post anything. We could either wait for her or start whenever. This is my first RP that I've actually started so i'm not sure how good it's going to be at first.))

((I almost think it would be better to start another time because I'll be going to bed soon. I'm Pacific time so my time my be a bit off from you and I go to bed pretty early. Either you can post the first thing tonight or I can start it first thing tomorrow morning))

(( xD I'm not on the long in the morning cause I have school but I'll try to message as most as possible. ))

Character Name: Tyger (Ty) Elijah

Soul or Soul mate: Soul mate

grade: N/A

Looks:
GhostGirl.jpg

Description: Tyger died rather recently (how is a secret), and she is just now starting to believe in soul mates, after all, she is one.

Interests: Finding her soul

other: N/A

Character Name: Kai Brown

Soul or Soul mate: Soul

grade (or grade if still alive): 10

Looks:
images

Description: Is always happy and cheerful and is liked by others, is kind but shy around girls.

Interests: Piano

other: nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back