• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soulmate RP Partner

colubridae

snake enthusiast (they're really cute)
Hi, my name is colubridae!

I'm looking for a longtime RP partner who would be interested in doing a soulmate RP (1 x 1). We can do anything, though something modern-day/fandom would be preferred. The pairing can be MxM, FxF, or MxF.

It would be great if you could reply often ^^ I would love to talk with you guys to see what would work. I like to make friends with my RP partners.

If you have any questions just PM me. Let me know if you are interested ^u^

Do you have any soulmate AUs you'd prefer? And how much do you usually write? :0

I don't really have any I prefer over others ^^ And I usually write 1-3 paragraphs average depending on how the plot is going.

Ugh I'd absolutely love to!! Just send message!!?

I'd be interested in doing a possible M X M plot line. If you're interested as well feel free to message, I'll be happy to try and come up with something together.

I'm really interested in talking about this with you, for an MxF modern day kind of thing. And I think I have something to put an interesting twist on it, but then it won't be as realistic. Either way, PM me and we can talk about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back