• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Stones : Pokemon RP (o/a)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
gDwy17Q.jpg

Plotline
Hello and Welcome to Hana Region!, My name is Reiko I'm the Pokemon professor of the Region. Our world is filled with cute and strange creatures called Pokemon. They work together with humans. But this region is different from others

I discovered odd stones that can fuse trainer and Pokemon together they are called Soul Stones They're powerful stone that allows a strong bond between trainer and Pokemon. These stones are still a mystery to me. I hope a trainer like you helps me study more on these stones.

Just remember there is darkness strange people who call themselves Team Element are also after the stones for power. No one knows what they're planning to do. I'll keep my eye on them also.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey

Rules
- Keep it pg-13
- This is a Lazy Literate, Try to keep two paragraphs.
- No fighting over the roles
- I do allow canons from the POKEMON series
- Discord is OOC ; Join the Soul Stones : Pokemon Discord Server! Or if you don't have a discord that fine I have a OOC Thread also.
- Try to post twice a week if you can
- Soul stones are used in ONE battle AT a TIME
- Ask me for any questions.

Roles

Soul Stone Keepers
Fairy Stone - Taken (By: Trafalgar Hoshi)
Ghost Stone - Taken (By: CommanderNecro)
Psychic Stone - Reserved (By: Cowork)
Dragon Stone - Taken (By: Tarumi)

Canons
None Yet

Team Element
None Yet

Others
Reiko - NPC​

Last edited:
Aspen Pryor
1707110158355.png
It's another cold day in the plains near the mountains of the Hana Region, and snow covers the tundra as far as you could see. The sun shines and glimmers, reflecting off of the pure white blanket on the ground. To some, this was a nightmare. But to Aspen...
"Hey watch it, Blaze!"
A snowball hit him smack in the face, his Sneasel snickering not too far away. Yuki the Froslass giggles too, enjoying the antics of Aspen and Blaze.
"Yuki, did you give him that idea?" He sighs. "Fine, guess I'll just have to get you both!"
He scoops up two snowballs, and throw them at the misbehaving Pokemon, laughing as he does.
Absol arrives behind Aspen, and touches his leg with her her horn.

"Hmm? What's up Bianca?"
The Pokemon coos, prompting Aspen to look around. Bianca directed his attention upward, revealing a dimming sun due to some faint clouds.
"Oh... I see... are these snow clouds? Or just some normal clouds? I guess we won't be able to tell, but I don't know if we should stay out too much longer. Milo is waiting for us inside to warm up!"
He calls back his Froslass and Sneasel, but keeps Absol out.
"You, Bianca, are gonna keep me company. Let's get back into the cabin. I'm feeling cocoa again!"
Absol walks close to Aspen, and the two walk back towards the winter cabin, as the sky slowly dims more and more.

Interactions: None

OPEN FOR INTERACTION!

Kyrin Florna

"Oi, Line. Stop that. My hoodie isn't a chew toy. I've told you this before." The Light Blue Vulpix on Kyrin's shoulder completely ignored him and kept chewing on the string of his hoodie, causing Kyrin to sigh. "Whatever. The sky's getting pretty dark; we should head down the mountain and find somewhere to stay for now. I think I saw a town nearby, or at least smoke from a house." Grabbing a pokeball and opening it, a Sandslash similar in color to the Vulpix popped out. "Tari, can you clear a path down this mountain towards that direction? Those cloud look iffy and we don't want to be caught in whatever they might or might not bring with them." The Sandslash glanced at the incoming clouds that were darkening the sky before proceeding to clear a path through the snow with ease. It wouldn't be too long before they got to whatever town or village or whatever that was making the smoke Kyrin had seen earlier.

Arriving just before the clouds got overhead, Kyrin noticed only one of the cabins seemed occupied. Rather than take the chance, he knocked to make sure taking one of the vacant cabins for the night would be fine.

Ciscodog Ciscodog

Last edited:
Aspen Pryor
1707188698550.png

Just as the cabins approached the horizon, he made out a distant figure near one of the cozy shacks.

"Bianca... do you see that... person? What on Earth are they doing here? Perhaps a new friend? What do you think?"
The Absol blinks, her ruby eyes almost glistening for a second.
"Yeah... maybe we should approach slowly, so we don't frighten them. Maybe... you should come back in the Pokeball so they don't think you're a Mightyena or some-"
Bianca touches Aspen's leg again, signaling he's overthinking again.
"...You're right. Thanks, Bianca. Let's go say hi."
He continues his walk towards the young man, looking at the clouds slowly take more and more of the horizon. He soon put together that the young man was actually near his own age, at least from what he could tell. After getting a decent speaking distance to him, he finally spoke.
"U-um, excuse me, are you alright? I don't think I've seen you around here before. Is this your first time here?"
The Absol stood at Aspen's side, awaiting a response from the man.

Interactions: Astrylan Astrylan - Kyrin

Last edited:
Kyrin Florna

Kyrin approached the lit cabin, Line still chewing on his hoodie's string, and Tari no longer clearing the snow in front, instead walking next to it's trainer.
Kyrin was just about to knock when he heard a voice.

"U-um, excuses me, are you alright? I don't think I've seen you around here before. Is this your first time here?"
An Absol stood next to the person that spoke, seemingly awaiting a response, just like it's trainer.
"Yea, I'm fine. Thanks. As for being new? New to this part of Hana, for sure."
Line had stopped chewing on it's trainer' hoodie and was now paying attention to the new arrivals.
Tari had it's head tilted a bit, gazing at the Absol before moving it's eyes to inspect the trainer it had arrived with.

Kyrin, while wearing nothing more than a thick hoodie and pants, was nonchalantly standing in the cold air, as if it was nothing more than an autumn chill.
"Are these other cabins vacant? At least for a night or two? Those clouds don't look friendly."
Kyrin gestured behind the trainer in front of him, towards the clouds that were now getting more grey by the second.

Ciscodog Ciscodog

Aspen Pryor
1707723837099.png
Aspen looks up at the looming presence of darkness.
"I can't deny that. I came back thinking the same thing. Only difference is that my little rascals might drag me out here anyway- ouch!"
The Absol, almost as if hearing it's trainer mock them, hits her horn into his leg.
"I'm not wrong... am I?"
He sighs and pets the white coat of the dog-like pokemon.
"This is Bianca, my Absol. And uh, I'm Aspen."
He smiles.
"Nice to meet'cha!"
He looks back up at the clouds.
"Now as you were saying... yes the cabins are indeed vacant, but they all need keys to get into. Can't live rent free, unfortunately."
Aspen looks back at the other trainer."
"That being said... once you do get one they are pretty spacious. They've all got plenty of room, and a few bedrooms. Almost as if they were made to be family sized or something. I'm living alone with the pokemon, so I'm sure we've got enough room for you and yours, at least for tonight. What do you say?"

Interactions: Astrylan Astrylan - Kyrin

Kyrin Florna
Kyrin poked Line when she began chewing on his hoodie again, but otherwise let her be.
A small smile appeared on Kyrin's face when the Absol, Bianca, got angry at being teased.
Tari busied himself with making a snow-slash, though it wasn't all that great of one. One could barely tell what it was meant to be.

"I can't deny that. I came back thinking the same thing. Only difference is that my little rascals might drag me out here anyway- ouch!"
"I'm not wrong... am I?"
A sigh comes from Aspen and he introduced the Absol. "This is Bianca, my Absol. And uh, I'm Aspen. Nice to meet'cha!"
"I'm Kyrin, nice to meet you too."
Kyrin glances up at the clouds as Aspen continues with the original conversation.
"Now as you were saying... yes the cabins are indeed vacant, but they all need keys to get into. Can't live rent free, unfortunately."
Kyrin just nodded, he wasn't expecting them to be free, but was now wondering where the exact owner of said cabins lived, as it obviously wasn't in one of them.
He gave all the cabins a quick look over as Aspen continued, but still didn't think any others were being lived in currently.

"That being said... once you do get one they are pretty spacious."
"They've all got plenty of room, and a few bedrooms. Almost as if they were made to be family sized or something."
I'm living alone with the Pokemon, so I'm sure we've got enough room for you and yours, at least for tonight."

Aspen looks at Kyrin as he says all this. "What do you say?"

"Sounds fine for tonight. Right guys?" Kyrin looks at Line, who just continues chewing on the hoodie's string as she nods.
Tari stops making snowmen and snowslashes, turning to nod in agreement before finishing up a snowman.
"Seems like everyone's down for it. I guess we'll be intruding on you for the night Aspen. Maybe tomorrow you can introduce me to whoever owns the cabins."
Looking around, Kyrin nods. "Yup, I think we might be neighbors soon enough."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back