Anime & Manga Soul Eater!!!!!!!

I like the conclussion of the manga more. I like that things are explained too, but the anime has some great moments of its own, too.

I kinda liked the anime more, only because Death survived : P
Well, the anime wasn't really completed, so I take thay with a grain of salt.

I just love the scene in episode 47 when Maka finally confronts Medusa after figuring out everything that happened to Crona. Just the way Maka yells "MEDUSAAAAAA!!!!!" is just so satisfying. One of my favorite moments in anime. Because that moment is so charged and then her scream basically tells what most people are feeling about Medusa at the moment, I'm going to fucking murder you.'

Well, the anime wasn't really completed, so I take thay with a grain of salt.

I just love the scene in episode 47 when Maka finally confronts Medusa after figuring out everything that happened to Crona. Just the way Maka yells "MEDUSAAAAAA!!!!!" is just so satisfying. One of my favorite moments in anime. Because that moment is so charged and then her scream basically tells what most people are feeling about Medusa at the moment, I'm going to fucking murder you.'

My favourite part was when maka goes bazonkers with black blood

Yayy, one of my favorite manga! I prefer the manga conclusion because my three favorite characters are technically one the same side, at the end. Also, I always have been a bit salty about the underwhelming defeat of Asura in the anime.

I, too, like hitting people with other people. With how hips and knees work, your average thin dude make a pretty good pair of nunchucks. Even better if they're actually nuns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back