• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soul Eater

Hunter leaned over and whispered in her ear, "We are a team, which means I am stuck with you and you are stuck with me. I help you and you help me." And with that, he stood up and left.

I got up too, but instead walked the other way. I wasn't going to let him down. I would be strong enough to turn him into a death scythe. I had to be! I ran deeper into the woods till I got to the place where I always trained. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, and then snapped a tree branch off. I used those to simulate a weapon. I started striking.

Hunter eventually got home and took his scarf off, along with his shoes. Man, everything was so sore...but why? He noticed his whole body was incredibly stiff..

I continued to practice until I looked down and saw blood dripping from my worn hands. "Time to head back," I said to myself as I left the woods.

Hunter had a hard time sleeping, he sweated a lot, and he would have reacurring nightmares. He panted as he sat up, looking at his stiff hands.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I couldn't stop thinking that I finally had a weapon partner! As I saw the sun start to come up, I quickly threw on clothes and ran to school. I would wait for Hunter there.

Hunter took quite awhile getting to the school, he barely made it on time. He said a formal, 'hello and thank you' to her before stepping inside.

I followed him happily inside. Not sleeping didn't bother me. "Do you want to make a bet! I call it 'How Many Classes Will Blue Star Get Kicked Out Of Today?'"

"Yay! Place your bet! I'm going with... 3 fights!" I said. I began scanning the school, looking for people to fight.

"Bring it!" I cracked my knuckles. "Go get a teacher. We're only allowed to fight if there's a teacher around. This won't take long!" I walked over to the guy, he looked around sixteen. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Let's fight!" I said with a huge smile, extending a curtesy fist. "I don't fight little girls," he said while surpressing a laugh. Fine, I would finally get to show him what my brother taught me. Our confidence gave our souls special powers, even though mine was slightly different than his big wave.

Hunter nodded and sighed as he went over to fetch the calmest one. He eventually brought the teacher out. "Wait do you mean fist fight or weapon and meister fight?"

I hit him in the gut, projecting my soul through him. As he bent over, I hit him between the eyes, sending him to the ground as I put my soul wavelength into his skull.

I brushed my hands off on my pants. "It's a shame. You could have been a good opponent if you didn't underestimate me," I said as I walked back towards Hunter. "One down, two to go!"

I noticed he was awful quiet. Did I scare him, or was he just disappointed that I didn't show him that yesterday? "What's wrong?" I asked as I placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back