Soul Eater: The New Students.

sorry i didn't see the sign up im sort of new heres my form

Name: Magnus Bleackrain

Personality: cunning maniplitive frandly kind and careing to his freands

Bio:his farther was one of those "glass is always half full types" he pushed him and pushed him to begume the best myster he could be and he manged to get the attention of the academy to be a student as for his mother he doesn't really he her much since his pearents are divorced and spent the msot time of training with his farther since he was a myster at the acadmy a long time ago but he still see's her now and again

Appearance:

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/04142008/9/d/f/5/9df5c1bc09b000_full.jpg
Preferred weapon (if meister): someone who nice friendly and could give him a woman company

Other: sorry about that im sort of new to this site

f6c295e2a78123876eb389c04f977dcd.jpg

Name: Kiora Kitonobe

Personality: Can be a bit harsh at times, but over all nice ish. Hates perverts.

Bio: She trained her entire life to be a weapon, and had to deal with a few jerky perverted people along the way, hence why she hates them

Preferred Meister (if weapon): Someone who is kind and gentle.

Other: Weapon form

2e40da0ed47e5aab2bcdddb2cbdc3616.jpg

drummerboi said:
sorry i didn't see the sign up im sort of new heres my form
Name: Magnus Bleackrain

Personality: cunning maniplitive frandly kind and careing to his freands

Bio:his farther was one of those "glass is always half full types" he pushed him and pushed him to begume the best myster he could be and he manged to get the attention of the academy to be a student as for his mother he doesn't really he her much since his pearents are divorced and spent the msot time of training with his farther since he was a myster at the acadmy a long time ago but he still see's her now and again

Appearance:

@Icefox11

Meister app

Name:Shin Takashi

Personality:Rash and bold he's quick to start a fight but able to think in one.

Bio:Shin wanted more in his boring life then he was attacked by a keshin egg he threw a punch without thinking and felt a surge of static like energy he found he had what it took to be a meister after being saved by a meister and their weapon he decided to go to the school and get himself a weapon.

Appearance:
Anime+Boy+Wallpaper+%281%29.jpg

Preferred weapon:someone who can put up with his rashness and fights and be a weapon that is close combat and would go good with his boxing skills.

Other:has boxing skills and wears his goggles during fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back