• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: next generation!

Fanta1

Hunter of hunters
Long after the Keshin was wiped clean from this Earth the DWMA went back to normal, or at least as normal as you can get at a school where you train to heroically put an end to all evil that creeps along the streets of your home home, shortly after the Keshin's fall, Soul, Liz, Patty, and, Tsubaki where named death scythes, but remained with there original miesters the group of friends where sent to the other end of the world, to investigate a Keshin egg, that is on it's way to becoming a full fledged Keshin. They haven't been researching there for a long time learning new information on the threats yet to come, but they have lost contact with the team one month ago today, but it has been kept quite for......for now.

This is a fun soul eater rp, it will be a mix of drama, and action, you are new recruits, and you can go on missions as soon as you get a weapon/miester, a more complex storyline will be introduced later on, you choose your own partner if you'd like, or you can make a second CS have fun ask if you have any questions ask, hope to see ya soon! :wizard:

As the twins neared the architectural masterpiece of a school, Grey whistled, commenting on its beauty, "quite a sight, isn't it sis!" He said looking up, readjusting his back pack strap, "yeah...it is."she whispered quietly, she didn't show it but even she was intimidated by the building, they had only ever been there during special celebrations, like the foundations anniversary, or something like that, which was only once in a blue moon. As children, they couldn't wait until they got to go to the big red castle on the hill, now there mentality was much different, before it was a magical place where dreams came true, now it was there last chance at a place, where they could belong. Deep down they where both nervous, "no point standing around, come on let's go!"he said breaking out of his trance. Before Blue had time to respond, Grey grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bustling school, with him.

"
Alright..you have your class schedule, lunch...." He said continuing to ramble of other items needed to make it throughout the day. "Yes all be fine, stop trying to Baby me all the time, I'll see you after school, hopefully it wont suck!" She muttered coldly, as she disappears into the crowd of students, trying to find there way though the maze of a school. "Uhhh." He sighed sadly, looking in the direction she was just moments ago, "it will get better, I know it will!" He said his smile returning quickly.

T
hey each made there way to there lockers, and fidgeted with the combo, Blue got it quickly and began to unload her things one by one, making sure she had all she needed for her first class, "that should be good." She said shutting the door, and making her way to her first class, all the students packed around her made her squirm, she hated populated places like this, but she at least had to try, she made her way to her first class, and stood, near the door, gripping the nob with uncertainty. At that same moment, Grey was still fiddling with his lock, "now come on!"he said irritated, than finally click the door opened, and he shoved his back pack into his locker, thinking he had everything he needed in his hands, luckily his first class was right across the hall, he gripped the door Handle, and even from separate ends of the building, the twins simultaneously mumbled, "let's do this!!!" Opening the door.

Kaneki looks at the academy in amazement. "This is what mom would want." Says Kaneki still grinning. He hears steps behind him and turns around. He sees his father standing behind him and his smile disappears. "Hows my garbage son? I hope you have a great time dying in that place." Says Mr. Suoh coldly. "Shut up dad! I dont want you to ruin this." Says Kaneki angered that his father even showed up. "Dont you talk to me that way you little brat!" Yells Mr. Suoh. He raises his hand and smacks Kaneki as hard as he could. Kaneki grabs his cheek where he got smacked. He knew he had a red hand print there. He turns around and walks up the stairs to the front doors. Even though his father was yelling and cussing at him in the back round he opens the door and walked in. He walks in ignoring all the stares and goes to his locker. He grabs a few utensils and puts them into his bag before walking to his class. He walks in and the first people he sees are two twins. He decides to take a seat in front of the male twin. He sits down and looks at the man behind him hoping his cheek wasn't still bright red. He still knew it was.

Grey stared at the teen in front of him, he took note of his red check, all while keeping up a beaming smile, "hey man, you do'in alright? You don't look so hot..." He asked confused, but still smiling.

At the other end of the school Blu opened up her note book, and began to doodle, bored out of her mind, she looked at the large clock hung on the wall, "
I guess we did come pretty early, I'm sure Grey wanted to make sure I had time to get secured...I don't need him!"she muttered angrily pushing her pencil down so hard that the lead snapped, flying to the ground, she sighed going to the pencil sharpener near the entrance of the room, "this is going to suck!" She thought to her self looking out the door window, "I wonder how Grey is doing?" She quietly said allowed. She walked up the stairs to her seat and as she neared them, her mind became spacey, and she tripped, toppling to the ground, her checks turned bright red, and she stumbled around trying to get to her feet, a boy in the aisle seat reached out a hand to help her, Blu knocked it away, and hurried to her seat where her cheeks remained as red as a tomato.

Grey awaited the boys answer, as he fiddled with his pen drawing all over his hand, different intricate designs, "
well?" He asked again smiling.

"Oh yeah im fine! I just had a misunderstanding with someone." Says Kaneki covering his cheek self continously. "My name is Kaneki." Says Kaneki trying to change the topic.

While others appeared eager to begin their first day at DWMA, and rushed forward towards the school, one student seemed to lag behind the rest. With a cold stare occupying his expression, Hide casually made his way up the long staircase leading up to the Academy. Sure, he was excited, but something about the excited buzz in the air made him twitch. Maybe it was all the happy and smiling faces, or perhaps it was simply the heat. One could hardly tell, other than Hide simply not looking quite enthusiastic as the rest of his new classmates.

Finally ascending the staircase and having entered the school, Hide made his way towards his assigned locker. After putting away his pack and retrieving only the essentials, the blonde-haired boy headed towards his first class. In his hand, he gripped s copy of the schools layout. Every few steps, he'd glance down, then back up. He seemed to be having a hard time getting his bearings around the large interior.

At last, he arrived. Slowly, he entered. It appeared most of the other students had already found their seats, and had now turned to face this newcomer. Before Hide could fully feel the weight of their stares, something else seized their attention. A girl appeared to have been climbing the stairs when she tripped on one of the steps. With the classroom now distracted, Hide made his way to a vacant seat. Which, as it so happened, seemed to be next to the clumsy girl.

"Oh," he breathed, sounding like he was disappointed as he frowned. He placed his books onto the desk, and took his seat.

Grey, listened to the boys explanation, he took note of it, and remained smiling, "oh ok cool, well I hope it's settled now!" He said wondering if that really was the case. He quickly put out a hand for Keneki to shake, "people call me Grey...mostly because that's my name."he said laughing, "nice to meet you. Maybe we can catch each other sometime after class!" He said watching as a profferer walked into the room, he felt like a collage student...this was a form of military school but he hadn't expected anything like this, "I think I'm going to like it here!" He said to himself opening his textbook,

"
All right then class, you are all here because you go above and beyond ordinary, you all have the potential to be the best Miesters, and Weapons! In this class you will learn how to master, and perform skills, that will help you hunt down the scum of this world........."he went on to explain the history of the school, and other boring subjects, what it means to be a DWMA student, all the procedures of the school, ect. ect. The last thing he finished with was what caught Grey's attention though, "and of course the most important thing is that you find your self either a good miester, or a good weapon!" He ended with, the teacher was tall and lanky he was I a formal brown over coat, with a blood red tie fastened around his neck, he had large circular glasses on, and brown khakis, his skin was a light olive and his hair bas as black as coal, he seemed nice enough, but he looked to professional for Grey's taste, he thought back to what he said, "Dang...that's right, I am going to have to find a partner maybe I'll stay after and talk around, I shouldn't have any problem though!" He thought to himself smiling, then another thought crossed his mind, "oh no...I'm sure Blue is going to have a terrible time trying to find a partner, after all she even shuts me out....I hope she's not doing to bad." He mumbled worriedly, as he stared out the door window.

At the other end of the building, Blu sat there with her head buried in her book, felling her checks get redder she was a mix of angry, sad, and embarrassed, all at the same time, she just wanted to go home and die, she saw the man sit down next to her, she heard him say "Oh." And it was like she wasn't in control anymore, she was overcome with rage, she got up slamming her book down, looking at the boy she yelled, "
do you have a problem!" She looked around at the other students who now had all there eyes pinned on her, gathering her wits back up she sat back down, covering her face with the book once again, "God! Why are you such an idiot all the time!" She yelled at herself. So far her day was nothing like she imagined.

A single brow quirked as the girl suddenly slammed her book down and shouted at Hide. In all honesty he hadn't even expected much of a reaction out of the girl. He looked at her, much like the other students around them. She seemed to quickly come back to her senses, and shot back down into her seat.

"I don't think I'm the one with the problem." Hide answered rather flatly, running a hand through his hair as he adjusted in his seat. He had to admit, this was certainly one way to start school.

"But I see I've struck a chord, and for that I apologize." Hide then added. His voice was void of any emotion, but his apology was sincere. If he was to be spending the class beside this girl, he'd rather not have her shouting and interrupting the class with every remark.

Last edited by a moderator:
He boys response was rude and cold, Blue wanted to start arguing, but she had already embarrassed her self enough for today, she stayed silent as she pretended to read, but in all actuality she was running the scenes that just happened through her head cringing at every moment she then paused as the boy began to apologize, it seemed cold, and emotionless, she could tell the boy looked at her like some sort of burden of some sort, but as he finished his statement Blue heard a faint....sincerity in his voice, she looked over at him, then back to her book, "......um...I'm sorry, it's just...never mind, I'm sorry." She mumbled softly just for the boy to barley hear.

Grey looked around the room, glancing back and forth for potential partners, "
I wonder if there are any swords...or scythes, that would be sick, but really the only important thing is that together we make a kick ass team!" He beamed. He was caught up in the moment, but he still couldn't help but to worry how his sis was doing, "by now she's probably she's probably scarred off the whole class." He chuckled to himself turning his attention back to the teacher.

"Nice to meet you Grey." Says Kaneki smiling. "I hope I can find a weapon here. So far I haven't had any luck. If I get a partner I can get a dorm here. Hopefully one with a big kitchen. But I need a partner first." Says Kaneki.

"My sister is a...... Ummm never mind." He said, his checks turning slightly red, only noticeable if you concentrated on him, "I'd love for my sister to have a miester...but she's not compatible with many." He thought to himself sadly. The teacher went on with boring topics, such as the basics of missions, which he already knew all about from the multiple handbooks, so he thought it was safe enough to talk, not like he would miss much.

"I swear the teachers get more boring every year. Back when my... someone I knew used to teach here things were more fun." Says Soul not wanting to say his mom was a teacher. He takes very basic notes for the boring lesson the teacher was talking about. He felt like he could hear his fathers voice saying "That teacher will be dead working here" and he cringed.

Grey, yawned loudly, "oh yeah, well it is are first day, who knows!" He said softly. "So your a miester I take it, what type of weapon are you looking for?" He asked curiously, miester's are always so different, "I'm looking for a light but durable weapon, something like a sword, or scythe, but the most important thing is that you make a great team." He said sharing his thoughts on the matter while awaiting Keneki's response.

"I prefer a heavy weapon. Maybe like a bigger sword a even a hammer. A sword would be great! The only weapons I've seen are all ranged weapons. I did see a hammer though, but he was a real jerk. He said I couldn't lift him because I wasn't strong enough. Clearly he wasnt that smart." Says Kaneki.

"Hmm?" Hide hummed curiously. The girl seemed to want to say something, other than meagerly uttering a quiet apology. Hide was tempted to pry, but restrained himself. He didn't want to get her worked up over nothing again.

"Well, I typically like to introduce myself before getting to the awkward pauses. My name's Hide." He introduced himself, wearing a sort of crooked smile in an attempt to not seem like a total jerk.

"Haha oh yeah, maybe when we both have weapons we should have a duel, see if that's true!" He said jokingly. He starred at the clock, watching the clock Tic by, he turned back to Keneki, ".....hey I have a..." He said un sure of himself, but he was quickly cut off by a booming voice, "Hey Mr. Yugi, am I boring you, because I could have you sent out of this class with the snap of my fingers!" He yelled angered, a man Who just moments before looked like a doughy middle aged teacher, now seemed like a terrifying man you wouldn't want to run into in a back Ally. Before Grey's eyes, the teachers finger nails turned to sharpened knifes as he tapped them on his desk, "I guess he's a weapon." He thought to himself as his mind raced rapidly, he felt unable to stop until he finally chocked out, "uh..um no sir." He said stuttering. He slouched back in his chair and pulled out a note book, to write down the information he already knew. He was angry and embarrassed but he wasn't about to talk back to the monster of a man, "that's what I thought!" He said , slowly turning back to the board, "sorry about that interruption class, now where were we." He said like he what just happened never did. Grey just sat there with red checks, "Mr. Relow, ill have to make a note not to get in his bad side, the dude must be mental." He thought to himself jotting down notes sadly.

"
I'm Blue...." She muttered softly, "nice to meet you." She said not looking up, she just wanted to hide, but her father would be disappointed, if she didn't use the manners he taught her.

Kaneki almost jumped out of his seat when the teacher spoke. He had a sigh of relief that he hadn't been yelled at but was sorry for Grey. He continued to write down notes. He looked at the lock and saw that class was almost over. "Thank goodness!" Thinks Kaneki.

yuuki just sits quietly reading, while she waiting on her new weapon to appear. she hopes to not to be to shy this time. having many partners not like her shyness. she knows if they could get past that she be golden .

The teacher finished up his talk, and then peered at Keneki, and Grey........"you are dismissed...I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow, and hopefully, you will have partners by then but no rush kids take you time, good day." He said looking away from the two boys and back to the class smiling. "I'm going to get out of here while the getting is good, " he said turning to Keneki, and laughing, "sorry about that, did you see how fast that teachers personality changed, he's got to be mental," he joked as he gathered his things. "Ummm, I'm gonna get lunch, you can come if you want....... '" he said smiling, walking down the stairs to the door out of the class room.

"Yeah sounds good." Says Kaneki following. "I really do need to find a weapon. The sooner the better." Says Kaneki.

yuuki gets up and starts to walk as she reads her book. yuuki reads out loud " to to properly preform resonances with a weapon a weapon you both need a calm mind." she then walks into two boys that were talking to the teacher.

"Yeah, same with me, I hope my sister isn't having a terrible time, she doesn't exactly bond well with others..." He blurted out quickly before he had time to think of what he was saying, he became quite, "so what do you want to get?" He asked, realizing how hungry he actually was, "it might be nice to get take out and go eat with sis, I don't know......" He thought to himself turning back to Keneki, awaiting a response, as they walked down the hall way.

"I'll probably just get some fish. But is your sister a weapon? If you dont want me to partner with her that's alright I understand." Says Kaneki smiling. "I really do need a weapon but if he doesn't want me to be with his sister I can respect that." Thinks Kaneki.

Hide nodded idly, "Likewise. Hmm, Blue, huh? Can't say I've heard a name like that before." He remarked casually, leaning back in his chair. He turned slightly, looking towards the front of the classroom. The teacher seemed to have just walked in, and was getting ready to begin their lecture. Heaving a rather loud sigh, Hide mentally prepared himself for the long droning speeches. Hide much preferred practical methods of learning, rather than sitting idly at a desk listening to a teacher talk about Keshin hunting.

Brandon began to walk and look around, as he wanted to find something, or actually someone. What he really needed was to find a meister, preferably soon. His shyness tended to get in the way of finding a partner, but today he needed to get past it. He then overhears a girl reading a sentence out of her book. "Maybe she is a meister," Brandon thought, "After all, she is talking about resonating with weapons." Brandon then began to wonder if now would be the right time. "I guess it's now or never." Brandon then made his way towards the girl, but ended up tripping over seemingly nothing. He fell to the ground quickly with a thud. "Well, that was smooth." He thought sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back