• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soul Eater Canon/OC 1x1 Search

iyashikei

certified weeb
hey guys! i'm gonna be pretty honest - i don't come here much. and when i do i lurk, like a lot. i'm not a super social person? which is why my account has been around since 2014 and i still.. only have 6 posts

i haven't even unlocked private messages i'm terribly sorry y'all

but! gonna bite the bullet and post up my own search thread at long, long last |D

uhm so basically!! what the title says! normally i have this whole like?? song and dance i do but that's mainly other places where i'm more comfortable with like.. the social constructs? (listen i could write essays about how interesting interactions on the internet differ from group to group but.. yknow that's.. that's me being a nerd for another day lmao) i'm not super sure what's like!! norm for the info you give out here

so i guess uhm!! i'm 21! operate in the pst/pdt time zone, i respond often enough but? don't freak out on me if i vanish for a few hours or even a day or so i'm an art student and i'm trying to build up my portfolio to apply to an art school once i get my AA degree! and drawing takes time :b

i'm also just awful™ and very forgetful

anywho! my word count fluctuates depending on the situation - i could give you a very respondable post of only 300 words because it's all meaty dialogue, or i could give you a mainly descriptive post of 3,000 words! it's y'know - it's writing! it's fluid it fluctuates :3c uhmm ask me about my limits i guess?? i'm fine with any gender or sexuality stuff! love triangles, poly all good with me.

speaking of which! back to my actual search lmao uhm!!! i'm so scatterbrained i'm sorry

doubling doubling doubling! since i'm looking for canon/oc (pretty exclusively, sorry) doubling is totally a must! as far as what canon i'd like you to play against my oc; i'd really love you eternally if you could play Soul Evans for me <3! like he's the main fave, but i'd be totally fine with Harudori Tsugumi(Soul Eater NOT!) or Kim Diehl :3c in return for any of them ofc i'd love to play any canon for you!! Death the Kid is by far my favorite to play, though I do a pretty decent Professor Stein as well! (Black Star, Maka, and Spirit as well while I'm at it |DD and Shinigami-sama is always super fun to play in the bg :3c tho idk myb you'd like me to play him - whatever!)

so i'd love to do like?? a long term rp that stretches from soul eater not (if you're familiar with it) up through soul eater! and then from there maybe?? branch off before the end of the anime or the end of the manga?? see it through to the end and then figure out where to go from there? i'unno i just - would love!! to be able to play in both the SEN and SE universes! it'd be super super lovely tbh

i'm totally down for like fight scenes and drama and action but i'm also

such a sucker for sickeningly sweet fluff and slice of life shenanigans which soul eater not is perfect for <33

this is so informal and sloppy looking again - i'm sorry!! even though i've observed this place for a while i feel so

out of touch with an actual, tangible forum

i haven't been on one since my 'ol reliable died in 2012 :CCC

anyway!! i hope to talk to y'all soon? maybe perhaps? |D feel free to just - respond here i 'spose! byyeeeeeee =^w^=

i wish...... that i was more familiar w/ soul eater. bc i had an OC that i shipped w DTK and i played Soul, but that was in like 2013 and im so unfamiliar with the universe and i only watched the anime.

so i mean if u don't mind me being trash and needing, like, Help then we could totally try and set something up?? and i can try to rewatch it??? idk lemme know and i'll PM u!!!

Glowbug said:
i wish...... that i was more familiar w/ soul eater. bc i had an OC that i shipped w DTK and i played Soul, but that was in like 2013 and im so unfamiliar with the universe and i only watched the anime.
so i mean if u don't mind me being trash and needing, like, Help then we could totally try and set something up?? and i can try to rewatch it??? idk lemme know and i'll PM u!!!
ah hey!! honestly i've never read the manga so like anime is totally fine - also sorry i didnt see this until now!

i'm totally fine with guiding you along if you need/want it! def shoot me a pm i'd love to talk it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back