• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Ammit CS

Other
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Name:

Race:

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance (picture or describe it):

Personality:

Class (NOT or EAT and particular subject):

Qualities for being a teacher:

Magic or extra abilties:

Meister or Weapon:

(If Weapon) Weapon form:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Background Story (optional):

Soul Type (Strong, Monster, Witch):

Soul Wavelength Type (Anti-Demon, Murderous, Madness, Healing):

Name:

Race:

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Class: (NOT, EAT)

Magic or extra abilties: ((No powers they mean magic or transformation or are you special in some physical asset.))

Strengths:

Weakness:

Form:

Name:

Race:

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Class: (NOT, EAT)

Magic or extra abilties: ((No powers they mean magic or transformation or are you special in some physical asset.))

Meister Type:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Teams
Naomi Yamazaki and Tomoki Fuji
Charmaine Bristol and Jackson Clark
Rimia and Yakko Kazuo
Tachibana Kaori and Reshmi Bhattacharya
Camila Delacroix and Sir Harley Davidson
Bad Twistah and Alexander MacArthur
Roy Redfox and Julia Walton
Richard A. Brown the 3rd and Grace and Erica Taghan

Last edited:
Name: Tomoki Fuji

Race: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 61.5"

Weight: 100 lbs

Appearance: Screenshot_20181013-221351_Google.jpg

Personality: Tomoki is unworried and rash. He is straightforward and usually handles disputes with fighting. Which brings me to the next point. Since he wants to be one of the strongest Meisters to have ever lived, he often tries to prove his strength to others so others can see how powerful he is. He will fight anybody. No matter who they are or how strong they are.

Class: EAT

Magic or extra abilties: Magic but unknown type.

Meister Type: Utility

Strengths: Tomoki, has many strengths one being his magic, which has been said to rival and overtake the power of low-level witches and mages. And his ultimate strength is his friends they are the strongest way to boost him to full power. Another one of Tomoki's strengths is his attitude, he will never give up no matter what.

Weakness: His friends or allies may slow him down in a critical battle. Or he may worry about them so he can't yse his full power.

Soul Type: Strong

Soul Wavelength Type: Madness

Name: Camilla Delacroix

Race: Witch

Sexuality: Whoever is a cutie ~

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 128 lbs

Appearance:
284yr3B.jpg

Personality: Camilla is a pigheaded individual who is of course real stubborn and kind of crass, with a dislike for most things and most individuals. For the most part Camilla is crude, slovenly and generally just irresponsible. However despite these traits, she takes great care in trying to preserve her ‘rep’, as a hard street tough sort of individual. Though this is less her true nature and more of a defensive mechanism to hide a sickly sweet and overtly girly core which she views as her key weakness.

Class: NOT

Magic:
Transformation Magic – Camilla Delacroix can transform herself into an adult sized boar.
Flight – If on a broomstick, or suitably broomstick-esque enough deal, Camilla can fly upon it, though she is not particularly good at it.

Meister Type: Genius

Strengths:
Can utilize different weapons
Physically strong
Tenacity

Weakness:
Not super competent with a weapon
Slow
Ill-tempered

Soul Type: Witch
Soul Wavelength Type: Murderous

死神様 Death Weapon-Meister Academy Info Request Form 死神様

This form must be completed as truthfully as possible. Read and follow all directions. Any violation of this statement may result in disciplinary action such as a verbal warning or possible suspension.

Identification

Given Name: “I’m Grace and she’s Erica.”

Surname: “We’re the Taghan Twins!”

Middle Name: “Jean, but I’d like to keep it a secret. Thanks!”

“Um... I’m Grace. I-I mean Erica Grace.”

What is your official DWMA Nickname? “We’re The Axe Twins! The Tag-ins. Hallbirds, as guys like to call us. They seem to think it's clever. Our official nicknames are confusing though. I am Axel Grace and she is Grace Hunter. You see, Grace got mixed up as our last name when we first joined the academy.”

Provide a yearbook picture here:
Anime Twins.jpg

Age: “We’re seventeen, but technically I’m a day older. I guess that’s what happens when you’re born at eleven fifty-nine at night huh?”

Height: “Well I’m 5’4, but Erica might be an inch taller. Every time we check the shorter one becomes the taller one.”

Hair Color: “Can’t you see Erica has black hair? We’re blondes, but we aren’t stupid! So don’t even think of making any jokes.”

Eye Color: “Dark Green? Hazel? I don’t know what you would call it.”

Standing

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student? “We’re EAT class.”

Are you a weapon or a meister? “They call us the Axe Twins. That kinda has weapon written all over it right?”

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you? “We’re dual battle axes! Although, Lord Death called us a fusion weapon once. We can’t figure it out though.”

“L-Lord Death said we could fuse into one weapon if we used Soul Resonance ‘cause we are cl… I-I mean identical twins.”

Dual Battle Axes
Dual War Axes 2.jpg

Reverb Form Battle Axes
Dual War Axes.jpg

Fusion Form Poleaxe
Poleaxe.jpg

How many years have you attended the DWMA? “This is our second year!”

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? “Well people say Erica and I are a really good team. Twins can’t read each other’s minds or anything like that… or at least I hope they can’t, ‘cause we can’t, but I guess we just think alike. We have different skills too that make it easy to chose who does what. Like Erica’s really good at stealthy stuff. I mean, she could be a ninja, or a spy or something. I’m not bad at it either, but I’m better at… I don’t know, being a leader I guess. Erica doesn’t like to talk as much as I do. We’re both pretty smart though too. There’s just a lot.”

What would others say are your flaws? “F-Flaws? Are you saying we’re not cute? *Sniff* Ahahaha! I’m just kidding. Well, we’re sisters, so we don’t always get along. Actually, being twins makes it pretty rough sometimes. You know, ‘cause sometimes we start thinking life is a competition and stuff. Then one of us is always left feeling bad. But I love my sis! She’s my best friend too. I know, it’s hard to understand, but whatever. Also, we’re girls. So I guess we’re not the strongest either. I mean, we could be if we really worked at it, but I’m too lazy. I’d rather sit down and read a good book. Speaking of which, I like to talk a lot too. And I might get a little spacey at times. So I can get off track. Maybe that’s why I talk so much. Is that why you’re always so quiet Erica? Oh wow, see what I mean?”

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: “As you can probably tell, I’m pretty talkative. I’m Grace if you forgot by the way. It’s going to be hard to talk just about me, but I’ll do my best. I’m a little spacey, but it usually doesn’t cause a problem. Guys irritate me sometimes, but I usually try to see things from their perspective before yelling at them ‘cause culture and nature tend to make us think differently. And I guess girls can be idiots sometimes too, but surely not as much.

Also, I’m a really active person. I don’t mean active as in I exercise a lot. Rather, I just like to have fun. So I help plan school activities, join clubs, go on adventures with friends, read books, and all sorts of other cool stuff. That’s me in a nutshell. I don’t want to bore you with all of the stupid details.”

“I-I’m Erica. I don’t know what my sister said, but… I get nervous around people. I like to have fun and want to be with people. I just feel like I’m gonna mess up or something. ‘Cause if I say the wrong thing, people might catch on to who I am and not want to spend time with me anymore.

I spend a lot of time studying and trying to help out my sister, ‘cause she’s usually really nice to me, but she doesn’t know yet. She doesn’t know what I really am. I just hope there’s someone out there who will accept me for who I really am and still treat me like they do my sister.”

What do you like? “We love reading, and animals. Erica likes cats especially. I don’t really care as much though. I also like spending time with friends. Not in crazy parties or anything like that, but doing really fun things like games or adventures or lunch. Something like that. I like helping people too. I don’t always feel that way, but most of the time. So does Erica.”

What don't you like? “Well, Erica doesn’t like to talk so much. We also can’t stand inequality and a kishin. I don’t like bugs much either. They just give me the creeps. Oh, and I don’t like gore a whole lot, which is a real challenge since I’m an axe.”

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: “Erica and I were born in Scotland. I was born late at night and Erica came early the next morning according to mom. We were heirs to some forgotten line of royalty. So we were technically princesses, but we didn’t live in a castle or anything like that. It was more like a farm, but it was fun and full of adventures. Back then Erica wasn’t so quiet. It wasn’t until she got sick one year around first grade. Then mom and dad had to send her off to a private hospital.”

• Student Confidentiality Agreement: Administrator Access Only

Erica Grace Taghan: ”G-Grace can’t tell the truth ‘cause she doesn’t know it. The reason our birthdays are one day apart is because I’m a… a… I am a clone. I was made with the help of a witch’s magic. For all intensive purposes, I am her identical twin. However, from the moment I took breath, my purpose, my mission was to train as a spy and take down a tyrannical regime within Scotland. This regime planned to eliminate the world governments to create one government under a single leader. Who would lead people to equality, as they called it. However, it was only equality of conditions. They didn’t care for hard work and didn’t understand the realities of the human heart. Therefore they only held the world hostage. It was my mission to eliminate them, and I completed it. That is why my middle name was Grace. That way my name alone would cause trouble in the system, allowing me to create a better alias for myself. Now my duty is to… is to… I… um… I can’t do this anymore!”

“We never got to see Mom and Dad much cause they were always busy with political stuff, work, keeping the small town paparazzi out of our way, and tending the farm. Then a few months after Erica came back home… they disappeared. Neither of us knew what happened. After that, we were pretty much on our own. All we had was each other, which is one of the many reason’s I love my sister. We had caretakers of course, but they were just placeholders at that point.

When Erica was sick, we’d always write each other. Sometimes she’d come up with these crazy tales of outsmarting an army by sneaking past them and impersonating their general or something cool like that, but then she’d write back the next week about how that had just been a dream of hers. She had a lot of cool dreams. I guess being stuck in a hospital all day forces you to make up stories in your head.

I got to see her a few times when she was feeling well enough, but not too often. It wasn’t until the last year of middle school that she finally got better. I guess I should be thankful I didn’t get sick too. Although I wish I could have stayed with her at the hospital. We’ve never been closer though, and now we’re both here at the DWMA.

Erica Grace Taghan: "I-I’m sorry. It scares me. ’Cause I don’t know what to do. I already f-fulfilled my purpose. I’m only allowed to tell certain people, and they usually just want to ask a ton of questions. They always ask if I have a soul. Do I? M-My sister said that since I turn into a weapon, I gotta have a soul. I wish I didn’t have to lie to her though. She’s the only one I t-trust.”

How do you feel about the DWMA? “It gives us a place to learn about our powers while helping rid the world of evil. So we like it.”

Why have you joined the DWMA, what motivates you? “We hope to make a positive difference in the world with our skills and talents."

What are your goals while attending the DWMA? “Right now, it’s to figure out this Fusion Weapon thingy Lord Death told us about."

Soul Wavelength: Madness

Other

Personal Items: “Just the usual. Oh, and we have a cat named Wallace, but he stays at home."

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

Grace Jean Taghan

Erica Grace Taghan

死神様DWMA Students死神様

Name: Camilla Delacroix

Race: Witch

Sexuality: Whoever is a cutie ~

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 128 lbs

Appearance:
284yr3B.jpg

Personality: Camilla is a pigheaded individual who is of course real stubborn and kind of crass, with a dislike for most things and most individuals. For the most part Camilla is crude, slovenly and generally just irresponsible. However despite these traits, she takes great care in trying to preserve her ‘rep’, as a hard street tough sort of individual. Though this is less her true nature and more of a defensive mechanism to hide a sickly sweet and overtly girly core which she views as her key weakness.

Magic:
Transformation Magic – Camilla Delacroix can transform herself into an adult sized boar.
Flight – If on a broomstick, or suitably broomstick-esque enough deal, Camilla can fly upon it, though she is not particularly good at it.

Meister Type: Genius

Strengths:
Can utilize different weapons
Physically strong
Tenacity

Weakness:
Not super competent with a weapon
Slow
Ill-tempered

Soul Type: Witch
Accepted.

死神様 Death Weapon-Meister Academy Info Request Form 死神様

This form must be completed as truthfully as possible. Read and follow all directions. Any violation of this statement may result in disciplinary action such as a verbal warning or possible suspension.

Identification

Given Name: “I’m Grace and she’s Erica.”

Surname: “We’re the Taghan Twins!”

Middle Name: “Jean, but I’d like to keep it a secret. Thanks!”

“Um... I’m Grace. I-I mean Erica Grace.”

What is your official DWMA Nickname? “We’re The Axe Twins! The Tag-ins. Hallbirds, as guys like to call us. They seem to think it's clever. Our official nicknames are confusing though. I am Axel Grace and she is Grace Hunter. You see, Grace got mixed up as our last name when we first joined the academy.”

Provide a yearbook picture here:
View attachment 503066

Age: “We’re seventeen, but technically I’m a day older. I guess that’s what happens when you’re born at eleven fifty-nine at night huh?”

Height: “Well I’m 5’4, but Erica might be an inch taller. Every time we check the shorter one becomes the taller one.”

Hair Color: “Can’t you see Erica has black hair? We’re blondes, but we aren’t stupid! So don’t even think of making any jokes.”

Eye Color: “Dark Green? Hazel? I don’t know what you would call it.”

Standing

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student? “We’re EAT class.”

Are you a weapon or a meister? “They call us the Axe Twins. That kinda has weapon written all over it right?”

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you? “We’re dual battle axes! Although, Lord Death called us a fusion weapon once. We can’t figure it out though.”

“L-Lord Death said we could fuse into one weapon if we used Soul Resonance ‘cause we are cl… I-I mean identical twins.”

Dual Battle Axes
View attachment 503067

Reverb Form Battle Axes
View attachment 503069

Fusion Form Poleaxe
View attachment 503070

How many years have you attended the DWMA? “This is our second year!”

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? “Well people say Erica and I are a really good team. Twins can’t read each other’s minds or anything like that… or at least I hope they can’t, ‘cause we can’t, but I guess we just think alike. We have different skills too that make it easy to chose who does what. Like Erica’s really good at stealthy stuff. I mean, she could be a ninja, or a spy or something. I’m not bad at it either, but I’m better at… I don’t know, being a leader I guess. Erica doesn’t like to talk as much as I do. We’re both pretty smart though too. There’s just a lot.”

What would others say are your flaws? “F-Flaws? Are you saying we’re not cute? *Sniff* Ahahaha! I’m just kidding. Well, we’re sisters, so we don’t always get along. Actually, being twins makes it pretty rough sometimes. You know, ‘cause sometimes we start thinking life is a competition and stuff. Then one of us is always left feeling bad. But I love my sis! She’s my best friend too. I know, it’s hard to understand, but whatever. Also, we’re girls. So I guess we’re not the strongest either. I mean, we could be if we really worked at it, but I’m too lazy. I’d rather sit down and read a good book. Speaking of which, I like to talk a lot too. And I might get a little spacey at times. So I can get off track. Maybe that’s why I talk so much. Is that why you’re always so quiet Erica? Oh wow, see what I mean?”

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: “As you can probably tell, I’m pretty talkative. I’m Grace if you forgot by the way. It’s going to be hard to talk just about me, but I’ll do my best. I’m a little spacey, but it usually doesn’t cause a problem. Guys irritate me sometimes, but I usually try to see things from their perspective before yelling at them ‘cause culture and nature tend to make us think differently. And I guess girls can be idiots sometimes too, but surely not as much.

Also, I’m a really active person. I don’t mean active as in I exercise a lot. Rather, I just like to have fun. So I help plan school activities, join clubs, go on adventures with friends, read books, and all sorts of other cool stuff. That’s me in a nutshell. I don’t want to bore you with all of the stupid details.”

“I-I’m Erica. I don’t know what my sister said, but… I get nervous around people. I like to have fun and want to be with people. I just feel like I’m gonna mess up or something. ‘Cause if I say the wrong thing, people might catch on to who I am and not want to spend time with me anymore.

I spend a lot of time studying and trying to help out my sister, ‘cause she’s usually really nice to me, but she doesn’t know yet. She doesn’t know what I really am. I just hope there’s someone out there who will accept me for who I really am and still treat me like they do my sister.”

What do you like? “We love reading, and animals. Erica likes cats especially. I don’t really care as much though. I also like spending time with friends. Not in crazy parties or anything like that, but doing really fun things like games or adventures or lunch. Something like that. I like helping people too. I don’t always feel that way, but most of the time. So does Erica.”

What don't you like? “Well, Erica doesn’t like to talk so much. We also can’t stand inequality and a kishin. I don’t like bugs much either. They just give me the creeps. Oh, and I don’t like gore a whole lot, which is a real challenge since I’m an axe.”

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: “Erica and I were born in Scotland. I was born late at night and Erica came early the next morning according to mom. We were heirs to some forgotten line of royalty. So we were technically princesses, but we didn’t live in a castle or anything like that. It was more like a farm, but it was fun and full of adventures. Back then Erica wasn’t so quiet. It wasn’t until she got sick one year around first grade. Then mom and dad had to send her off to a private hospital.”

Erica Grace Taghan: ”G-Grace can’t tell the truth ‘cause she doesn’t know it. The reason our birthdays are one day apart is because I’m a… a… I am a clone. I was made with the help of a witch’s magic. For all intensive purposes, I am her identical twin. However, from the moment I took breath, my purpose, my mission was to train as a spy and take down a tyrannical regime within Scotland. This regime planned to eliminate the world governments to create one government under a single leader. Who would lead people to equality, as they called it. However, it was only equality of conditions. They didn’t care for hard work and didn’t understand the realities of the human heart. Therefore they only held the world hostage. It was my mission to eliminate them, and I completed it. That is why my middle name was Grace. That way my name alone would cause trouble in the system, allowing me to create a better alias for myself. Now my duty is to… is to… I… um… I can’t do this anymore!”

“We never got to see Mom and Dad much cause they were always busy with political stuff, work, keeping the small town paparazzi out of our way, and tending the farm. Then a few months after Erica came back home… they disappeared. Neither of us knew what happened. After that, we were pretty much on our own. All we had was each other, which is one of the many reason’s I love my sister. We had caretakers of course, but they were just placeholders at that point.

When Erica was sick, we’d always write each other. Sometimes she’d come up with these crazy tales of outsmarting an army by sneaking past them and impersonating their general or something cool like that, but then she’d write back the next week about how that had just been a dream of hers. She had a lot of cool dreams. I guess being stuck in a hospital all day forces you to make up stories in your head.

I got to see her a few times when she was feeling well enough, but not too often. It wasn’t until the last year of middle school that she finally got better. I guess I should be thankful I didn’t get sick too. Although I wish I could have stayed with her at the hospital. We’ve never been closer though, and now we’re both here at the DWMA.

Erica Grace Taghan: "I-I’m sorry. It scares me. ’Cause I don’t know what to do. I already f-fulfilled my purpose. I’m only allowed to tell certain people, and they usually just want to ask a ton of questions. They always ask if I have a soul. Do I? M-My sister said that since I turn into a weapon, I gotta have a soul. I wish I didn’t have to lie to her though. She’s the only one I t-trust.”

How do you feel about the DWMA? “It gives us a place to learn about our powers while helping rid the world of evil. So we like it.”

Why have you joined the DWMA, what motivates you? “We hope to make a positive difference in the world with our skills and talents."

What are your goals while attending the DWMA? “Right now, it’s to figure out this Fusion Weapon thingy Lord Death told us about."

Soul Wavelength: Madness

Other

Personal Items: “Just the usual. Oh, and we have a cat named Wallace, but he stays at home."

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

Grace Jean Taghan

Erica Grace Taghan

死神様DWMA Students死神様
Accepted. Creative also.

Name: Roy Redfox

Race: Bloodsucker

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'10/177.8cm

Weight: 130lbs/58.967kg

Personality: Roy despises being put down because of his race. People see his sharp teeth and automatically label him as an enemy to mankind. He tries not to carry himself that way, though over the years he's developed a hatred of humans. This allows for a very difficult time for him to trust people. Other than his hatred for humans, Roy is a pretty chill dude.

Magic or extra abilties: N/A

Meister Type: Sword Meister

Strengths: Roy has amazing control of his monstrous soul wavelength.This allows him to attack his opponents using his soul wavelength without the use of a weapon. And being a bloodsucker, Roy gets stronger when consumes the blood of living things.

Weakness: If Roy consumes too much blood he can't tell the difference between friend and foe. He also refuses to work with humans unless they are his partner.

Background Story: Roy's story is nothing special. He was raised by humans despite being a bloodsucker. He never met his real parents. Despite being raised like a human, he was still shunned by his peers. Thus, he never had many friends besides the few that accepted him. When he got old enough he applied to DWMA, he wanted to prove that not all monsters are...well, monsters.

Soul Type: Monster

Last edited:
Name: Roy Redfox

Race: Bloodsucker

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'10/177.8cm

Weight: 130lbs/58.967kg

Personality: Roy despises being put down because of his race. People see his sharp teeth and automatically label him as an enemy to mankind. He tries not to carry himself that way, though over the years he's developed a hatred of humans. This allows for a very difficult time for him to trust people. Other than his hatred for humans, Roy is a pretty chill dude.

Magic or extra abilties: N/A

Meister Type:

Strengths: Roy has amazing control of his monstrous soul wavelength.This allows him to attack his opponents using his soul wavelength without the use of a weapon. And being a bloodsucker, Roy gets stronger when consumes the blood of living things.

Weakness: If Roy consumes too much blood he can't tell the difference between friend and foe. He also refuses to work with humans they are his partners.

Background Story: Roy's story is nothing special. He was raised by humans despite being a bloodsucker. He never met his real parents. Despite being raised like a human, he was still shunned by his peers. Thus, he never had many friends besides the few that accepted him. When he got old enough he applied to DWMA, he wanted to prove that not all monsters are...well, monsters.

Soul Type: Monster

What type of Meister is he?

Name: Sir Harley Davidson

Sexuality: M

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 540 lbs

Appearance:
gjC2vWs.png

Personality: Sir Harley Davidson is a gentleman's gentleman, the epitome of class. Unflappable and well-mannered to a fault, he is like all true Victorian gentlemen a hardcore pervert and a tremendous boy-molesting fruit that enjoys bondage play in his off time. Befitting his weapon form, he believes speed is of the essence in all things and accomplishes all tasks with timeliness and grace.

Magic or extra abilities: None

Strengths:
Capable Manservant
Snappy Dresser
200,000 Horsepower

Weakness:
Back Injury
Poor Gas Milage
Can't Swim

Form: Motorcycle

Soul Type: Normal

Soul Wavelength Type: Servile

Name: Sir Harley Davidson

Sexuality: M

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 540 lbs

Appearance:
gjC2vWs.png

Personality: Sir Harley Davidson is a gentleman's gentleman, the epitome of class. Unflappable and well-mannered to a fault, he is like all true Victorian gentlemen a hardcore pervert and a tremendous boy-molesting fruit that enjoys bondage play in his off time. Befitting his weapon form, he believes speed is of the essence in all things and accomplishes all tasks with timeliness and grace.

Magic or extra abilities: None

Strengths:
Capable Manservant
Snappy Dresser
200,000 Horsepower

Weakness:
Back Injury
Poor Gas Milage
Can't Swim

Form: Motorcycle

Soul Type: Normal

Soul Wavelength Type: Servile
Sorry. I should've mentioned this earlier but no vehicles. Only weapons.

Name:
Reshmi Bhattacharya

Race:
Human

Sexuality:
???

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
Secret

Appearance:
__original_drawn_by_nagisa_kurousagi__cf3a4f0c848ae54ced1730cc4032db18.jpg

Personality:
Reshmi is as noble as they come, she seeks to help people reach their full potential while asking for nothing in return. To do this, she shares whatever wisdom she has that pertains to the situation, even if she comes across as rude. Because she often does this without being asked to, she has become known as an annoying know-it-all by many of the students. However, she doesn't let this discourage her from the path she's chosen.

Class:
EAT

Magic or extra abilties:
None

Strengths:
  • Intelligent
  • Flexible
  • Virtuious

Weakness:
  • She tends to ignore the feelings of people she's helping
  • Sometimes too open about her meister's weaknesses at the wrong time
Form:
Khanda
Khanda.jpeg

Soul Type:
Strong

Soul Wavelength Type:
Healing

Last edited:
Name:
Reshmi Bhattacharya

Race:
Human

Sexuality:
???

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
Secret

Appearance:
View attachment 503145

Personality:
Due to her strong soul, high intelligence, and skill intensive weapon form, Reshmi has somewhat of a haughty personality. She often looks down on other weapons and sometimes even meisters that aren't her own. The only reason her meister is safe from her arrogance is because she believes that she could never be wielded by someone that wasn't capable of being the best.

Class:
EAT

Magic or extra abilties:
None

Strengths:
Intelligent
Rarely loses her cool

Weakness:
Often refuses to showcase her intelligence
Low people skills
Often ignores things that go against her world view

Form:
Urumi with multiple blades.

Soul Type:
Strong

Soul Wavelength Type:
Healing
Accepted.

NAME: Julia
8002aba9b0bf985b45f55c9e4a203e34.jpg
  • imagesY1SPTNYJ.jpgName:Julia Walton

Race:
    Human

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Height:
    5'3

Weight:

NAME: Julia
View attachment 503133
  • View attachment 503136Name:Julia Walton

Race:
    Human

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Height:
    5'3

Weight:

Accepted.

Sorry. I should've mentioned this earlier but no vehicles. Only weapons.
FACT: In 2015 there were a reported 35,485* fatal motor vehicle crashes on record, or 11.06 deaths per 100,000 people
ALSO FACT: In 2015 there were a reported 12,979* firearms-related homicides on record, or 4.0 deaths per 100,000 people
CONCLUSION: This means that motorized vehicles are OVER TWICE AS DANGEROUS as guns, and therefore MORE THAN TWICE AS VIABLE AS WEAPONS. MOTORCYCLES ARE THE IDEAL KILLING IMPLEMENT.
Also we're talking about a manga where guillotines and pumpkins are considered viable weapons so why not a kickin rad motorbike.
*in the US

FACT: In 2015 there were a reported 35,485 fatal motor vehicle crashes on record, or 11.06 deaths per 100,000 people
ALSO FACT: In 2015 there were a reported 12,979 firearms-related homicides on record, or 4.0 deaths per 100,000 people
CONCLUSION: This means that motorized vehicles are OVER TWICE AS DANGEROUS as guns, and therefore MORE THAN TWICE AS VIABLE AS WEAPONS. MOTORCYCLES ARE THE IDEAL KILLING IMPLEMENT.
Also we're talking about a manga where guillotines and pumpkins are considered viable weapons so why not a kickin rad motorbike.
I guess.

2022.pngName:
Naomi Yamazaki

Race:
Witch

Sexuality:
Straight

Height:
5'0"

Weight:
88.2 lbs

Personality:
Naomi is a nervous, shy yet honest person who really wants to make new friends and be more open with other persons and new things. Naomi is a rather caring and kind person. She also works hard in everything she does. She tends to be protective over the people she cares about and is willing sacrifice herself for them. Naomi is a bit oblivious sometimes. She also is quite harmonious and open-minded. Naomi doesn't look it but she does have a scary temper though this doesn't happen all the time but if you push the wrong buttons she will go crazy sometimes she won't even remember what she did. (this can either be dangerous or quite comedic)

Class:
EAT

Magic or extra abilties:
Flight
Direct Magic
Acrobatic
Hand to hand combat

Strengths:
Caring
Kind
Hard working

Weakness:
Nervous
shy
oblivous

Form:
wip_2___cursed_sword__gehaburn____by_josh_kuro-d5ypuqk.png
Soul Type:
Witch

Soul Wavelength Type
Anti-Demon​

Last edited:
View attachment 503057Name:
Naomi Yamazaki

Race:
Witch

Sexuality:
Straight

Height:
5'0"

Weight:
88.2 lbs

Personality:
Naomi is a nervous, shy yet honest person who really wants to make new friends and be more open with other persons and new things. Naomi is a rather caring and kind person. She also works hard in everything she does. She tends to be protective over the people she cares about and is willing sacrifice herself for them. Naomi is a bit oblivious sometimes. She also is quite harmonious and open-minded. Naomi doesn't look it but she does have a scary temper though this doesn't happen all the time but if you push the wrong buttons she will go crazy sometimes she won't even remember what she did. (this can either be dangerous or quite comedic)

Class:
EAT

Magic or extra abilties:
Flight
Direct Magic
Acrobatic
Hand to hand combat

Strengths:
Caring
Kind
Hard working

Weakness:
Nervous
shy
oblivous

Form:
Soul Type:
Witch

Soul Wavelength Type
Anti-Demon​
Accepted.

Name: Richard A. Brown the 3rd

Height: 6ft, 1in

Weight: 175

Appearance (picture or describe it): http://www.menfashionhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Mens-Sweater-vest-19.jpg

Personality: Richard at first, seems to be a cocky, snobbish blue-blood with a large ego, mostly due to growing up in one of the wealthiest family's in the state of Vermont. However, as if to counteract his cockiness, he always acts with a sense of chivalrous etiquette, listing to and being polite to those in authority above him, showing compassion for the poor, and being polite to ladies. Whether this genuine or to just to increase his social standing is unknown. When you get to know him as a friend however, you will learn he a loyal, steadfast friend who will do anything to help you, even if it means risking his own life.

Class: (NOT, EAT) EAT

Magic or extra abilities: N/A

Meister Type: Axe

Strengths: Richard has spent most of his life building up his physique due to his Father telling him that a Brown man is always physically fit. A s a result, Richard is quite strong and has the ability to bench-press over 500 pounds, run up to one mile without getting exhausted, and is able to throw a killer right hook.
Richard's Family is quite wealthy and has given their son a lofty cash allowance to spend while at school. As a result, Richard can use his money to help in some situations.

Weakness: As stated before, Richard is a cocky person and will often charge into situation sure of his own abilities and might get himself in trouble if he ends up underestimating his foes.

Soul Type (Strong, Monster, Witch): Strong

Name: Richard A. Brown the 3rd

Height: 6ft, 1in

Weight: 175

Appearance (picture or describe it): http://www.menfashionhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Mens-Sweater-vest-19.jpg

Personality: Richard at first, seems to be a cocky, snobbish blue-blood with a large ego, mostly due to growing up in one of the wealthiest family's in the state of Vermont. However, as if to counteract his cockiness, he always acts with a sense of chivalrous etiquette, listing to and being polite to those in authority above him, showing compassion for the poor, and being polite to ladies. Whether this genuine or to just to increase his social standing is unknown. When you get to know him as a friend however, you will learn he a loyal, steadfast friend who will do anything to help you, even if it means risking his own life.

Class: (NOT, EAT) EAT

Magic or extra abilities: N/A

Meister Type: Axe

Strengths: Richard has spent most of his life building up his physique due to his Father telling him that a Brown man is always physically fit. A s a result, Richard is quite strong and has the ability to bench-press over 500 pounds, run up to one mile without getting exhausted, and is able to throw a killer right hook.
Richard's Family is quite wealthy and has given their son a lofty cash allowance to spend while at school. As a result, Richard can use his money to help in some situations.

Weakness: As stated before, Richard is a cocky person and will often charge into situation sure of his own abilities and might get himself in trouble if he ends up underestimating his foes.

Soul Type (Strong, Monster, Witch): Strong

Accepted.

Last edited:
Death Weapon Meister Academy Info Request Form

Identification

Given Name: I'm Kaori. I know, confusing, isn't it? It's Japanese, so it's written after the family name. That's how we do it. Oh, and in English it means 'flower weaver'. So that's important.

Surname: Surname? Well, I'm of the Tachibana clan if that's what you mean. That's not just a surname. The Tachibana clan is one of the oldest and most well respected families in all of Japan. We've always had close ties to the imperial family. In fact, we're directly descended from the great Prince Shoutoku himself. He would have ascended the throne, too, had it not been for those complications that threw off our country's harmony for centuries. If history had gone correctly, I would be the rightful heir to the Chrysanthemum Throne right now. So you see, that makes me a princess. That's 'Hime' in Japanese. Don't forget it.

What is your official DWMA Nickname? My official DWMA code name is Weaver-Hime. Anyone who just calls me Weaver is wrong.

Yearbook Photo:
Tachibana Kaori.jpg

Age: You should know better than to ask a girl's age, but I'm 16, if you must know. Two more years and I would've been able to ascend to the Chrysanthemum Throne.

Gender: Wh-what?! How dare you?! Does the title of princess not mean anything to you, you dim-witted fool! There was a time when you would've been killed for such an outrage! I'm a girl, of course! The fact that I even have to specify that is sickening!

Height: Now that's starting to get a little personal, don't you think? Well, I suppose you might need to know that for uniforms or something, won't you? I believe, in your measuring system, I'd be 5'4". Yeah, that's right. Although, I'd prefer if you just sent a tailor to take care of that. What's next? Lemme guess. My measurements? Pervert.

Hair Color: Ah, I see now. You're blind, aren't you? You're not?! This is ridiculous! I'm Japanese, so take a wild guess! I have perfect raven black hair! You'd be lucky to get a girl with hair half as pretty as mine!

Eye Color: Eye color? Well they're scarlet red of course. Wh-where on earth have you been looking this whole time?! This is unacceptable! I demand a word with your supervisor!

Standing

Are you an EAT or a NOT student? Well of course I'm an EAT student. Isn't that obvious? I wouldn't settle for anything less.

Are you a weapon or a meister? Naturally, I am a Meister. As a princess, I am destined to rule over others, not to have them rule over me.

If in the EAT class and a meister, what is your rank? What does that matter? Am I to be judged on the merits of a single year? No, of course not. I'm a 1-star meister, for now. That will change, I assure you.

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA? As was mentioned before, I've only been here for 1 year. Now would you quit acting like a robot? It's a discourteous waste of my time.

How do you fight? I'll have you know I fight with grace and craftiness. I focus my motions fast and fluid like water. Then I use the art of distraction to gain the upper hand on my opponents. Melee combat is preferable, as that is the only honorable form of combat.

Meister Type: Blade

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? Let's see here. I surveyed my peers and this is what they had to say. According to them, I'm strong-willed, calculating, extravagant, generally cordial? What is that supposed to mean? Never-mind, they missed the point. I'll have to have a word with them after this.

What would others say are your flaws? Now you must understand, I don't have many flaws, but I'm not about to shy away from them like a dishonorable coward. Hopefully they took this part of the survey seriously. According to them I'm deceitful, manipulative, egotistical, and somewhat insecure. Alright, that's enough. I know the list looks longer, but most of them are basically duplicates. Those were hardly fafir assessments in any case.

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more:

The best phrase to describe Tachibana Kaori is 'over-the-top'. Having been quite a celebrity in Japan, she's accustomed to the limelight and performs everything with extravagance. Due to this high status, she has also grown rather arrogant in some ways. She carries her confidence to a fault as well. Although it isn't false confidence. Though she might seem like a shallow rich girl, the truth is she had to work hard to reach the heights she has.

What has gone unseen by many is Kaori's deep seeded insecurity and desire to prove herself. After all, she fully believes that she deserves a chance at the Chrysanthemum Throne, feeling that she truly is a descendant of Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun. That is why she works so hard at what she does, because she doesn't want something so important simply given to her -- as that would never happen anyway. She knows she must earn her place. Deep down, she has good intentions, it's just hard to see sometimes.

What do you like? Fancy kimonos, Japanese heritage, being referred to with the title of Hime, running the show, hot baths, good food, and good looking guys that can transform into beautiful swords.

What don't you like? Being referred to as a commoner, being told what to do, being ignored, and perverts.

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: I haven't the slightest clue what you'd need a biography for. That fact that this is a requirement is a gross invasion of privacy. However, lucky for you, I don't mind. I was born in Japan of the esteemed Tachibana clan. Despite many devolving into the soup of secularized society, my family has remained true to its heritage. The Tachibana are the descendants of the great Prince Shoutoku, one of the most revered figures in our nation's history. Due to many injustices in our nation's history, he was not able to ascend the throne, and his descendants were prevented from doing so as well. Had history reacted appropriately, my family would have held the true imperial line and I would currently be the heir to the Chrysanthemum Throne. That is why, from a very young age, I vowed to make the nation aware of this fact and to reclaim my family's right to the throne.

Despite being born to such a prestigious family, I still had to work for what I got. I will admit I have been well supported, but I attained nothing for free. Nor did I want anything for free. If I could not earn what I needed through my own doings, how could a nation see me as their true heir? I would not be able to claim divine right. Therefore I worked very hard in school, becoming the valedictorian of my class.

From there, my goals only grew. I wished to attain every merit I could, for it would make it that much easier for the people to see me as I should be; the heir to the Chrysanthemum Throne. On top of this, I also knew I needed to build a following. Therefore, I worked to become one of the most celebrated teen idols in Japan. I was best known for my singing and my practiced skill with the traditional tsugaru shamisen, which could be somewhat comparable to your banjo. It is through this that I attained a loyal following. It is through this stage also, that I have made my claim known.

It is only recently that I have taken the next step in my campaign. Joining DWMA was the perfect opportunity to display my leadership skills and attain one of the highest honors in the world. It is by training a Death Scythe that I will gain the respect and support of not only Japan, but the entire world. Through this, I will truly be recognized as an extension of the Imperial family; holding my own right to the Chrysanthemum Throne. On top of that, there is another reason I joined the DWMA. I have heard many stories and have gained quite an interest in witches. It is my hope that I will someday get a chance to meet a witch.

How do you feel about the DWMA? It is simply the instrument for gaining the attention of the world stage and solidifying my divine right. Aside from that, it is an institution of good intentions. Fighting to rid the world of evil souls is an honorable cause.

Why have you joined the DWMA? Are you serious? You are, aren't you? The fact that I must repeat myself is outrageous. As I said before, I joined the DWMA to gain the attention of the world stage, solidify my divine right, attain merit, train a Death Scythe, and meet a witch.

What motivates you? The Chrysanthemum Throne! What else?

What are your goals while attending the DWMA? You've got to be kidding me. No. No, you already know the answer to that. I will train a Death Scythe and meet a witch. What is your goal? To become a robot? Well you've succeeded. Now quit wasting my time!

Soul Wavelength: Anti-Demon

Other

Personal Items:
  • Traditional Umbrella
Kaori's Umbrella.jpg

• Tsugaru Shamisen
Kaori's Shamisen.jpg

Theme Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back