SOS CortezHorse

LunaTwilight

Hit Me!
Just looking for CortezHorse out here in the wide RPNation. I was invited and new to the site, and just looking for the RP's with my friend; with no means to Private Message yet. Thank you!

... I do no know this song. I must learn this song. And get rid of this blasted writers block. I forgot about that thing. I don't like it anymore now than I did then...

NO! I got the character up! It's a miracle! And soon I can Private Message all of this and not unleash it upon the world!

Ada Walker

• 71310822.jpg

WRITTEN DESCRIPTION: The first thing that is noticeable about Ada is her height, being a woman she generally towers over others of her own gender. Along with her height comes a lankiness born of long limbs. Her legs and arms seem to stretch on for miles and appear to belong to someone else’s body. She’s lined with lithe muscle from years of physical labor and is sometimes mistaken for a boy due to her flat chest and board straight figure. Although she does have the figure of a boy and the limbs of a stretch doll, Ada can be considered attractive, to, well, the right person; the most striking feature about her is her eyes; one is blue and the other brown.

Her hair is constantly changing colors but generally stays in a consistent Mohawk type style. Off work she wears the most outlandish clothes she can get her grubby little hands on. Maybe today she’ll wear a tank top made of coke tabs, possibly run around in a leather bra, who knows? When it comes to work she’s able to control her impulses, knowing she needs work, so keeps to wearing a collared shirt and slacks.

• Height & Weight: 5’10”, 140lbs.

• Markings/Scars/Tattoos: Ada’s earlobes are pierced twice which she keeps silver studs in at all times. She has a silver nose ring and silver snakebites on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca “Frizz” Clement

• fairy_2_by_weirdmee-d58wefi.jpg
    WRITTEN DESCRIPTION:

Frizz’s short stature has always held a pear shape body type. With a wide bone structure despite her short frame, her waist gradually slopes out into her hips; leaving much to be wanted in the world of womanly curves. Instead, Frizz has an oval face that can give a cherub a run for their money. Thin lips and a freckled button nose only accentuate her larger than average hazel doe eyes; complete with the thick lashes she’s learned to bat with a pout when needed. Thankfully the childlike features come to an end with her only dimple not being on her cheek, but instead her chin.

Acting as a homing beacon for anyone searching for Frizz, unruly red hair adds at least a couple more inches to her height. Long ago has she given up trying to tame the orange beast, and instead lets the mass of frizz do as it pleases; keeping it at a manageable length past her shoulders when dry, though when wet it could reach down to her non noticeable dary-aire.

With no muscle or curves to work with, Frizz keeps her fashion to three key words. Simple, cheap, and manageable. She is always looking for a way to save a few bucks; most of her clothes have been patched or completely altered more times than she cares to count. Often times Frizz will raid her roommate’s closet for pieces she use to liven up her casual jeans and skirts. It’s amazing how one of Ada’s mesh shirts or ripped pants can look respectable with a simple vest.

• Height & Weight: 5’ 2” & 123 lbs.

• Markings/Scars/Tattoos: Red prick marks cover her thighs in an attempt to stay alert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back