Sorta new to this

Freaks Poison

Always Up For Plotting
I had an account before but I'm still new to the whole rp thing, I was afraid to try doing again because of a bad experience I had. But I figured I'd give it another shot. My OC is Skev who is a failed government experiment. I love ficition, scifi, vampires, and anything that is out of the ordinary. So if you wanna befriends or whatever that'd be awesome. I'd be happy to talk to anyone :)

Hello, Sekv! AS QUEEN OF THE LIKES, I WELCOME THEE TO THY HUMBLE SITE!! Welcome to RPN, I look forward to roleplaying with you one day.

P.S. We're a friendly bunch, so don't worry.
:)

HIya! >.< I'm What ever you wanna call me, I have soooooo many nicknames xD Anyway Welcome to RPN!!!,Again. :P xD

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
HIya! >.< I'm What ever you wanna call me, I have soooooo many nicknames xD Anyway Welcome to RPN!!!,Again. :P xD
ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Thank you :)

[QUOTE="Skev Katiso]Thank you :)

[/QUOTE]
You're soooo welcome ^_-

Welcome, welcome, welcome! *commercial start* Here at RPNation, we try to create the best atmosphere for Roleplaying. We hope you enjoy your time here~ *commercial end*

ShadowWang said:
Welcome, welcome, welcome! *commercial start* Here at RPNation, we try to create the best atmosphere for Roleplaying. We hope you enjoy your time here~ *commercial end*
Thank you lol

Welcome :D I hope your experience is better this time around, I just joined myself a few nights ago, and everyone's been incredibly nice so I can vouch for them. ^^ If you ever feel like rping feel free to send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back