• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT! BUT IM BACK AND READY TO RP!!!!!!!

JustSmile

~Always Confused~
Hello, its me again!

Im absolutly sorry if you seen this for a third time, and still HAVENT been accepted. Since I have dropout of so many RPs and havent Rp in forever I think you guys need an explanation. Well with finishing up the school, and the problems with my family, I also had taken a new pet in. Tests are over, and my family has left, and my pet has gotten use to my house, I am hopefully going to be able to Rp without any problems! So I will name Ideas, and the rules I have, Okay on with the rules and Ideas!

Rules

Okay, so lets get to the Romance Rules!

1. I do MxF and MxM I could attempt to do FxF. I just haven't yet...but I will try.
  2. Once they wanna hit the bed, it has to fade out! Im to awkward to ummm *cough cough* to describe things.... AND its against the rules soooo yea.
  3. I prefer to be the female, and or the more feminine guy.
  4. I would LOVE to double.

Okay, writing rules!

1. Grammar, I dont care about it to much... as long as I can read it, then Im fine.
  2. I may not have the best Grammar. I may miss a comma or a period, but you will be able to read my reply!
  3. I can do many paragraphs or a couple of sentences. It really depends on the reply before.
  4. A PET PEEVE is ONE LINERS!!!

Random, things you need to know, or may want to know...

1. I can play many characters, I have played 6 people before.
  2. Like I say again, I want a committed RPer!
  3. Just tell me if its boring or needs fixing, I can fix the problem if it happens.
  4. I wont disappear on you, I expect the same.
  5. Just tell me if your going to be gone, ill do the same.
  6. Try and reply at least once a day...
  7. Cussing is aloud, just dont over use it.
  8. Dont just go along with it, I would like to her ideas from you, throw things in, make twists. Its fun for me to figure out.

Yes a lot of boring rules, but now I have alot of fun ideas. Ill make it organized, so you can go to the topic you want (:3) Yes mostly all of this are ROMANCE, but if you dont want romance we can avoid it, and or create a new non-romance idea.

BOLD=I WANT TO RP ALOT

SWIGGLY LETTER= Roles I prefer to play, but ill play the other roles if I have to.

MODERN

1. Superstar x Fan
  2. Superstar x Manger
  3. Superstar x Non-Fan
  4. Superstar x Bodyguard
  5. 10 years, im back (Ill give details, once in PM)
  6. Cops
  7. Cop x Serial killer/Criminal
  8. Spies
  9. Best Friends
  10. Bully x Bullied
  11. Mental Patient x Doctor
  12. Accidental Pregnancy
  13. Runaways
  14. Babysitter
  15. Punk x Goodie Goodie
  16. Punk x Prep
  17. Popular/Punk x Nerd/outcast
  18. Presidents Kin x Body guard

Fandoms

1. Skyrim
  2. Fallout
  3. Avatar the last Airbender

Fantasy

1. Prince x Poor/Servant
  2. Princess x Poor/Servant
  3. Princes
  4. Princesses
  5. Arranged Marriage
  6. Pirates
  7. Assassins
  8. Assassin x Target
  9. Greek God x Human

Other Ideas

1. Circus
  2. Mafia members
  3. Mafia member x Target
  4. Mafia leaders Daughter/son x non mafia member
  5. Cowboy Era
  6. The Underground Club (Details in PM)
  7. Apocalypse (Many Ideas Details in PM)
  8. Band (Details in Pm. MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLE CHARACTERS)

Okay I have this new column, it music videos! I love the ideas bands, or musical artist create! But I would want to add my own twists, plots, and characters! I really am excited about this! See I would send the video, You dont even need to know the song, or artist. You just have to watch and like the video! The plots I come up with would have nothing to do with the band.

Music Video

1. New Perspective, Panic at the Disco
  2. Black Parade, My Chemical Romance
  3. NaNaNaNa, and Sing, My Chemical Romance
  4. Take me to Church, Hozier

Okay I have an Idea for a group RP, about different types of people in 1 house, just drama filled, if your interested in this put Group RP in your reply!!!

P.S Ill post this thread once a week, that will have more ideas! So if you dont like the ideas, then check back in :D

Thanks, alot :D PM me or leave a Message! BYEEE

If you want to be extra nice to me, just follow! Ill follow back!!!

Hello!

I was wondering if you would like to do an accidental pregnancy rp, with a plot like this:

Character 1 (girl) is in a relationship with character 2 (girl). Character 1 happens to be bisexual and before her relationship with character 2 she becomes pregnant. She didn't want to tell anybody until character 2 finds out (somehow). ECT...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back