• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photography Sophie's Photos

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hello, all. I recently got a very nice camera for my birthday with several lenses and I've been putting it to use for a while now. Just occurred to me to post them here.

DSC_0172.JPG DSC_0189.JPG DSC_0197.JPG DSC_0200.JPG DSC_0206.jpg DSC_0213.JPG

I'll be posting more later, I have lots. Let me know what you think about em.

Woohoo haven't posted here in a while. My photography skills and photo editing skills have grown so much in a year! Just this weekend I had the opportunity to be in the infield during a hot air balloon glow. Absolutely incredible. Here are the photos from that:

I also traveled to Bryce Canyon and got some beautiful shots while hiking.
DSC_0434.jpgDSC_0389.jpgAlexBryce.jpg

Also, more recently, took a trip to Lake Michigan to try out a new photography orb I ordered myself. The results were better than I imagined them to be!
silverlake_May_2018-9.jpgsilverlake_May_2018-13.jpgsilverlake_May_2018-4.jpgsilverlake_May_2018-36.jpgsilverlake_May_2018-38.jpgsilverlake_May_2018-32.jpg

Attachments

• Balloons-38.jpg
    Balloons-38.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Balloons-38.jpg
    Balloons-38.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Balloons-36.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Balloons-43.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Balloons-28.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Balloons-13.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Unsure of why the balloon pics aren't working but to see some, check out my instagram @aller_partout

Nicely done!

When did you start taking photographs for more of an artistic approach?

Congrats on the nice camera, too, btw. I remember when I got my first.

Keep it up, photography is more in demand than one would usually assume. If you love it, keep practicing and make it a career someday. :D

edit: I realize the first post is from 2017. I can definitely see the improvement in your work! Awesome.

uhh uhh Whoops, haven't seen this. I started back around the first post actually. I experimented with different kinds of photography, but nature photography seems to be what I enjoy the most. I love exploring and hiking to get the best shot I can get. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to get any wildlife shots but one day I'll camp out for some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back