Sons of Man

I ran out of steam tonight for making my character. I'll finish him up after work tomorrow. In the meantime,mind letting me know if I need to work on anything that I've completed?

@Nightwalker973 This doesn't belong in fantasy because it the current setting is modern day Earth, in modern day America, with modern weapons. Modern/Realistic roleplays can have elements of sci-fi or fantasy and still be modern. The classification for a fantasy roleplay requires an entire world of its own, a different world than Earth, or a roleplay that exists in the past with magic, mythical creatures, etc.

@King Of Imagination

Done. Found my steam again. Posting as Barry shouldn't be a problem.

Now,considering Sam's importance to Barry's continued mental health,do you want me to make a sheet for her,as well?

Saying as my brain demands I have two characters, would I be allowed to have one more character? His/her relation to Grant will likely be minimal.

You know what King, you've won me over - before I start making up a character, would it be possible for them to have been transferred from another country's SMITE division? I'm planning on making someone with some experience in the field.

@Alad V @Raven Slender Yes, there is room for another. Yes, you need pictures. And please, from now on, keep all questions in this tab. Thank you.

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]@Alad V @Raven Slender Yes, there is room for another. Yes, you need pictures. And please, from now on, keep all questions in this tab. Thank you.

[/QUOTE]
ok sorry

Not an issue. Thanks for you interest, and good luck!

@Raven Slender Please follow the character sheet given at the top of the character sign up tab, I even provided the code and everything. In addition, please make sure you read the rules and overview.

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]Not an issue. Thanks for you interest, and good luck!

@Raven Slender Please follow the character sheet given at the top of the character sign up tab, I even provided the code and everything. In addition, please make sure you read the rules and overview.

[/QUOTE]
im going to remake my thing cuz i didnt fully understand how to do the diff tab things sorry

honestly i still dont know how im so confused

Copy the coding in the code box at the top of the sign up thread, and then just fill in the info in the appropriate locations

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]Copy the coding in the code box at the top of the sign up thread, and then just fill in the info in the appropriate locations

[/QUOTE]
thanks

@Raven Slender You're going to need to put a lot more detail into your character than that. Look at the other characters for an example. Also, please read the rules, as well as the overview if you haven't already, so that you know what is being expected of you in this roleplay.

King Of Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3549-king-of-imagination/ said:
@King Of Imagination[/URL], please edit this post to include any OOC information
nvm i dont wanna join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back