• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

Abby placed her smaller hand over his and closed her eyes sighing with a smile on her face. "I hate that nickname," she said as her smile grew. "But I like having you in my bed," she teased, leaning forward and placing a soft, slow kiss on his lips. "I brought food and clothes," she added, pulling away and pressing her forehead to his.

Demetri didn't dare open his mouth since well he just woke up. Abby had the time to brush his teeth but not him. That was the only thing that he hated about morning, Morning Breath. At least his wasn't that bad. He kissed her forehead and slowly straighten himself up pressing his back on the headboard of the bed. '' I know you love it deep inside.'' He said with a wink. '' Just give me 5mins to wash myself and all so we can eat.'' he said slowly standing up from the bed.

Abby made the bed quickly and sat on the edge, turning and leaning against the headboard as she watched him move around in just his boxers. She smiled, waiting patiently as she thought of everything he'd said to her yesterday.

It didn't take much time for him to shower quickly with the small shampoo sample the hotel gave and he brushed his teeth with the little scope sample and well his finger. He had to work with what he had. Finished, he exited with a small towel around his waist. '' So clothes huh? I wonder what you bought me.'' He said sitting next to her, his hand brushing hers and a loveable smile plastered on his face as he looked at her.

mens-fashion-casual.jpg

"If it were up to me, I'd keep you dressed in that towel," she said with a giggle. "I forgot to tell you that I brought you a toothbrush.... sorry," she said smiling sheepishly as she moved over to the bag. Moving back to the bed she handed him everything from underwear to jeans and a t-shirt.

Demetri laughed slipping in the boxers first under his towel and then changed himself completely. He stood up, luckily she had his size right which surprised him. He looked at himself in the mirror and chuckled pulling her close to him. '' You so did it in purpose. I mean we look alike in this clothes.'' he said chuckling as he put his hands on her shoulder and his head over hers.

Abby rolled her eyes. "I didn't know what to get for you, so I got something simple. I just happen to dress simple too and since I wasn't in the mood for a dress, this is what I picked," she said with a shrug. "Did I get the right size? Sometimes I can't tell very well," she said nervously as she looked up at his face. She wanted to lean up and kiss him before dragging him back into bed and taking his clothes back off of him but she knew they needed to eat.

Demetri looked at her and kissed her. Somehow, now that he told her, he couldn't help but kiss her all the time. It was like a huge force was pushing him to kiss her everytime he saw her lips. He parted from the kiss even if he didn't want to, '' Yes.. Yes it's the right size. Everything is perfect. Thank you'' he said. He honestly never had this happen to him and he was so grateful towards her. Everything seemed to be placed at the right place and everything seemed right now.

She smiled at him brightly and kissed him back. "Come on," she murmured against his lips. "I bought those pastries you like," she said, pushing against his shoulders gently as she slipped out of his grasp. "You need to keep up your strength.... and stamina," she teased, giggling softly as she picked up the box.

'' Hey, My stamina is perfectly fine. I surpass you on that field I'm sure of it.'' Demetri said laughing as he slowly with a certain suspense opened the box of pastries with almost drool sliding down his mouth. ''best girlfriend.'' He simply muttered looking at the different pastries with all kinds of colours and obviously seeing his all time favorite, Cannoli. He gave her maybe a hundred tiny kisses on her lips giggling before climbing up the bed with her with the pastries between them.

Abby giggled. "I'm glad you think so," she said with a bright smile, grabbing one of the pastries and biting into it slowly. "It's not everyday that I get to treat my boyfriend to breakfast for the first time," she said shyly before taking another bite and relaxing as she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye.

Demetri blushed slightly at the mention of boyfriend. It seemed so...Foreign yet gave him a great feeling. '' The first time of many.'' he said sitting in indian as he grabbed the Cannoli to eat first. He bit into it when he received several alerts on his phone. He raised an eyebrow not too sure who would text him so many times in barely 10 seconds when it's so early. He pulled out his iphone and read the text holding back to laugh as he replied

The Devil
left
WTF DEME!
left
You fucking told me you were coming yesterday and you never showed up.
left
Do you realized I FUCKING LOOKED STUPID SHOWING UP AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. Plus your mom as always bickering with me because of my ''Look'' and ''LifeStyle.'' .
right
Damn xD I'm sorry Mari. Forgive me sunshine<3 I will make it up to you...once I come back.
left
Dont.ever.call.me.this.AGAIN. So.....How are you asshole?

"Anyone interesting?" she asked, relaxing back onto the pillow as she grabbed a Sfogliatelle from the box. Eating it slowly, she closed her eyes and let out a small hum of contentment at the taste of the chocolate and hazelnut cream. "I think I died and went to heaven," she said softly, taking another bite.

Demetri bit his lip as he crawled closer to her and kissed her lips after her second bite. The taste of her lips were sweet and he couldn't not ask for entrance. One arm supporting him while the other played with her hair locking them behind her ear. He parted away panting slightly. '' Now you can say that.'' he said flirtatiously grabbing the Sfogliatelle she was holding and taking a small bite.

Alissa currently helping the others clear out the old Hermes Cabin by moving marble, gold silver or rocks out of it and looking for things that might have survived. Stands back slightly to wipe her brow as she notices that they had done a pretty good job.

Abby giggled. "You're lucky I love you, otherwise I would have bitten your fingers off," she teased, taking the last bite. She swallowed and sighed. Moving the box, she rolled closer and placed small kisses against his neck. "I think I'll eat you now," she teased, laughing between kisses.

'' Eating is my job. You just enjoy, '' Demetri teased as he turned around now on top of her. He smirked as he trailed kisses from her lips to her neck and slowly down her belly button. But then, he stood up. '' Oh well, Maybe some other time.'' Demetri said with a wink as he stretched upwards.

Abby growled and flipped him onto his back, pinning him down as she began to kiss down his neck. Her knees were either side of his hips and her hands were pinning his wrists down. She knew that he could easily fight her, but as she sent waves of lust towards him.

Demetri didn't expect to be pulled back and actually squealed. He as sure as hell didn't expect her to then send him waves of lust and to be so aggressive somehow. He liked it tho and didn't struggled much to release his hands. She was so... exciting for him. He licked his lips eagerly waiting to see what she would do.

Kissing up his neck, she moved along his jaw and over his lips. Moving his hands, she moved them to his sides and kissed down his chest over his heart and lower slowly. As she kissed down his abs she pulled his boxers down and *Fade to black*.

*Such a perv man lmfao*

Demetri had a huge grin plastered on his face as they walked down the streets towards the statue of liberty. They had booked out of the hotel maybe an hour ago and Demetri didn't have much to convince her to see there final destination: The statue of Liberty. It was the last thing they could afford to go see since they had to go back to the camp. Well him. He didn't know where Abby was going tho and then thought about it. '' Hey, are you going back to Greece?'' he asked softly holding her hand.

"Do you want me to go back to Greece?" she asked nervously. She didn't want to leave him, but she didn't want to seem clingy. Running a hand through her hair, she squeezed her hand and looked up at him as she walked.

'' Of course not. I was wondering where you were planning to go since I have to go help Frey with the camp like promised. So, I was curious.'' Demetri simply said one of his hands on her shoulder tugging her to his side. They were walking down and could finally see the liberty Statue from here. What was even better was that since last night it didn't stop raining. A rainbow could be seen and the water seemed all misty with the start of Autumn .

"I might stay," she said nervously. "If that's okay," she continued. "You could use the help rebuilding I'm sure and I can always fly back if needed," she said to justify herself.

'' Urg! Good. I was scared you wanted to go back. I just didn't want to seem clingy and hold you back.'' He answered in relief as he looked at her with a small smile. His hand trailed down her back and he held her hands in his. He pulled out his phone casually as he heard other beeps from text messages.

The Devil
left
Why don't you answer -__-
right
Urg...Sorry Marina? I am enjoying my time in NY ?
left
.......... You really are weird Deme. Call me when you can ;) Got lots to tell you.

Demetri raised his eyebrow but didn't answer back. Too bad for her. He wouldn't talk to her now since he was with Abby and he wouldn't ruin it,..... not that it would actually do that, but interrupt it with a call to his best friend. He would call her later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back