|★|Sons and Daughters|★| [Inactive]

"Man is everybody staring at me today?.. It feels so wierd.., I'm actually surprised somebody hasn't cameu p to me yet.." Well other than that constant panic of somebody coming up to J.T He was just continuing his writing until the class was almost over and he picked up his things and was on his way to math class knowing that something might occur there since its going to be a fresh load of new people.

Brooke listened attentively throughout the lesson and was surprised when the teacher didn't set them any homework since he usually would've but she wasn't going to complain. Walking out at the end of the lesson, Brooke decided to catch up to J.T and so she did, walking quicker but not running since she never looked good doing that. "You know it might help if you answer when your name is called, then the teachers won't judge you as trouble from the off" she commented politely.

"Oh hey Brooke, yah i know that would be a good idea next time wouldn't it?" As they were walking down the hallway talking about such and such things and catching up he saw the buffest guy in school "The Jock" . And J.T usually tried to be on good terms with everybody so he walked up and said "Whats up ?".

Emmett~

Emmett sighed as he finished up on the suicides they had to do because someone was late to practice.He practically collapsed on the
bleachers once he got to them and huffed in and out air as if he was glad that there was some.Wiping his forehead with the bottom of his sleeve less gym shirt,Emmett started to calm down and enjoy the three second breeze that rolled pass every now and then."Alright,alright.Water break boys." the coach said then blew his whistle for break.Emmett sighed in relief and got up then walked across the basketball court and out the double doors of the gym.He walked down the hallway with his boys and drank some water."What's up?" said a voice that sounded close to them.Emmett looked up well...down and saw that dude that he really couldn't recall his name at that point.A few of the guys behind him looked at him and was about ready to fight,it seemed like they knew who he was "Guys,guys.It's alright." Emmett said trying to let them back off."Do I know you?"He asked looking down at the male.

Brooke just nodded in response as they walked, he seemed like an alright guy and nice enough but she'd only met him at political functions before. She was having an alright time but then she noticed the jocks... and they were headed towards them. Was this good? Probably not but they might be alright since she usually complied with their wishes. As J.T decided to talk to Emmett Brooke stood between them looking up at the two in slight confusion.

"Woah there guys!" I was just saying whats up? "Anyways i see your jock friends over there are kinda intimidating.." As J.T was talking casualy with Emmet, he saw his girlfriend Jaqueline go down the hallway so he decided to say "Hey!"

With J.T having just walked away and left her for a certain Queenie, Brooke stood frozen for a moment, not sure what to do now. After taking a deep breath and seeing the way some of the jocks were looking at her from behind Emmett, as expected since she did homework for half of them, she decided to just try and act normal and nice. "So can I help you boys with anything?" Brooke asked politely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back