Video Games Sonic?

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Anyone on here like Sonic the Hedgehog? And not just the games but also Sonic himself, as a character. I already know that half of the Sonic "fan" hate half of the Sonic games. My reason for asking this is because I've tried a few times to get a rp going with a sort of Sonic theme to it. Because I love Sonic and I'm always willing to at least try a game before hating it. I actually had fun the first time I played Sonic '06. Then I got to the End of the World. But still. I've just really wanted to have a rp with that kind of fast-moving, smart aleck, "way too cool" hero fighting against whoever.

Way Past Cool to see you here.
This post looks old as heck but now you have a reply.
Still looking for a Fast and Furious hedgehog RP?
(cringes at myself for saying that last sentence)
How about just a Sonic Rp?

I'd actually forgotten about this, but yeah. One thing though, I don't use canon characters, form any fandom. I can play a character much better when I've made them myself.

I LOVE SONIC.

i played so much sonic on the gamecube and playstation 2 when i was younger and i binge watched sonic boom the kids show lmao.
i just bought aa game for xbox (not sure which, generations i think) and plan on playing it through soon.

i'm still obsessed with one song from sonic, i can't remember the game though. this is gonna annoy me now.

Do you know the name of the song? I can probably tell you what game it's from.

I used to think it was okay, but eeh....not much anymore. Both the games and the character himself have worn out and I don't like them as much as I used to. I don't hate them, just not a big fan.

Shadow is just edgy. I don't think I can take him seriously outside of Adventure, or whatever was the one he died in.

Anyone on here like Sonic the Hedgehog? And not just the games but also Sonic himself, as a character. I already know that half of the Sonic "fan" hate half of the Sonic games. My reason for asking this is because I've tried a few times to get a rp going with a sort of Sonic theme to it. Because I love Sonic and I'm always willing to at least try a game before hating it. I actually had fun the first time I played Sonic '06. Then I got to the End of the World. But still. I've just really wanted to have a rp with that kind of fast-moving, smart aleck, "way too cool" hero fighting against whoever.
Why, I would completely be up for Sonic Rps. :^) I am quite the fan of the games and comics myself.

Just for clarity, I did mean something like Sonic in regards to the feel of it. I mean, I could still do a Sonic rp, I just don't ever use canon characters.

Just for clarity, I did mean something like Sonic in regards to the feel of it. I mean, I could still do a Sonic rp, I just don't ever use canon characters.
I wouldn't mind- I like to use things that I brought up from scratch rather than canon. Though I dont mind.

Hey, sorry but my acc. is not allowing me to send PMs, claiming that I need ten posts (sorry, I'm new here :P).

My first video game was Sonic the Hedgehog. The first cartoon I really enjoyed was the SatAM cartoon. I've read every single one of the comics from the Archie Comics run. My introduction to play-by-post message board role-playing was on a Sonic fansite in 2001. So, yeah. I'm a fan. The community has and always been weird as hell, though, and sometimes it freaks me out.

Edit: Haha, I just noticed this was a necro. Wild.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back