• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Journeys

This is a Sonic the Hedgehog based roleplay by AlexneushoornTheGreat and Iamkingdomhearts1000. Other people can join in as well. Before you join, there's a few rules you gotta obey:

- No Godmodding, Metagaming, Powerplaying and the like. We'll tell you if you are.
- Don't harass other users in the roleplay. Treat everyone how you want to be treated.
- Don't spam swears.
- Don't try to control other players' characters.
- If you want a character, ask me or Iamkingdomhearts1000 and we'll help you out.

Story

It's been 6 months since the Resistance triumphed over Dr. Eggman and saved the world from his empire. The world is currently recovering from the great war that has waged across the planet and Sonic and his friends are relaxing and taking it easy. However, Dr. Eggman has survived the final battle against Sonic, Classic Sonic and the Rookie, and is currently on the run, plotting his revenge. But he's not the only one plotting his revenge: The Deadly Six have returned too, and they are plotting their revenge against Sonic and his friends as well. With the threats of evil looming on the horizon, Sonic and his friends spring back into action to keep the world safe once more. Many characters will be going on their own side adventures and will be ready to beat whatever comes their way. Sonic and his friends are in for their biggest journey yet.

OOC Thread: Fandom - Sonic Journeys (OOC Thread)
Characters Thread: Fandom - Sonic Journeys (Characters Thread)

Last edited:

Sonic: "..."Yawns"...ah...all peace, no action...kind of boring if you ask me."

Said Sonic, resting his back up next to a tree until suddenly-

Silver: "If you ask me, peace is short lived and so we should make most of the time that we spend having it."

Appeared Silver, using Psychokinesis to levitate himself until landing on the ground.

Sonic: "Silver! i thought you went back to the future already?"

Silver: "I did but i also came back to check up on things here, so far, so good, not a trace of the Eggman Empire in my timeline."

Sonic: "Really? what about Eggman Nega?"

Silver: "Oh him? fortunately with Blaze's help, we managed to stop him before he could hatch another plan of his."

Sonic: "I see...well, all's well that ends well i guess, "yawn"..."

Silver: "Seriously Sonic? how long have you been spending your time here perched up against this tree? haven't you gone to see how Tails, Knuckles, heck, even Amy are doing?"

Sonic: "What can i say? with no Badniks to beat, i'm just spending my time lazing about, plus, Tails and Knuckles are too busy restoring the world back to the way it was, if anything, i'm not exactly known for "hard labor work" Silver, ugh."

Silver: "Honestly...well, if you prefer, i could call Amy up here to-"

Sonic: "N-NO DON'T!"

Silver: "!?"

Sonic: "...Sheesh, that girl hasn't give me a break, even once! you know, when everyone thought that Infinite "killed" me and when the Resistance was disbanded, she wouldn't stop badgering me! so i had to find someplace where she couldn't find me and thus, voila."

Silver: "...You know, for the world's fastest Hedgehog, you sure are a wuss when it comes to girls..."

Sonic: "No, that's not true...i'm only a wuss when it comes to Amy and even then its only because of her Piko Piko Hammer."

Silver: "Well, whatever floats your boat Sonic, anyways, i figured i would say goodbye to everyone before heading back to the future and now that i have, i'm sure that i can trust you to keep an eye on the present, right Sonic?"

Sonic: "...Who do you think your talking to Silver?"

Sonic gets up off from the ground before walking over to Silver, saying to him:

Sonic: "...Heh, of course you can, you take care alright?"

Said Sonic, smiling, as he proceeds to bump arms with Silver whom also smiles, lastly replying:

Silver: "Sure thing, take care of everyone here okay?"

Sonic: "You got it."

Said Sonic lastly himself, giving Silver a thumbs up, meanwhile...​

Last edited:
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, an automaton came online. The first thing this automaton saw was none other than Dr. Eggman himself.

"E-126. Codename: Aristotle, or Aris for short." Eggman said to the automaton.

"What? What is going on?" The automaton, apparently named E-126 Aris asked.

"There's no need to worry. My name is Dr. Eggman. I'm your creator, and I will take very good care of you." Eggman said to Aris.

"I'm very glad to hear that." Aris replied.

"So, do you know your name?" Eggman asked Aris.

"Affirmative, I know my name. My name is E-126. Codename: Aristotle, or Aris for short.

"Good. Now, you're gonna need to train for a bit. I'm gonna take you down to the training room. Follow me." Eggman said to Aris as he took Aris down to the training room.

"Alright, now you have the ability to turn your left arm into an arm cannon and a chainsaw. Why don't you give it a try?" Eggman asked Aris.

"Affirmative." Aris replied as he turned his left arm into an arm cannon, and then into a chainsaw.

"Well done. You've gotten that part under control. Now, I've said up a bunch of training dolls around the training room. See if you can kill them all." Eggman said to Aris.

"Affirmative." Aris said as he switched to his arm cannon. Plush dolls of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles then started to appear in the training room as Aris began shooting at them. Eggman observed the training process.

As Aris continued to use his arm cannon on the plush dolls, Eggman continued to watch.

"I'm impressed by your skill so far, Aris. Why don't you try using your chainsaw on them?" Eggman suggested to Aris.

"Affirmative. Switching to chainsaw mode." Aris said as he switched from his arm cannon to his chainsaw. He then began cutting the plush dolls with it. Eggman was delighted.

"Maybe Aris is going to help me take back control of the world and rebuild the Eggman Empire. Oh, how glorious that day is going to be!" Eggman thought to himself with a delightful grin on his face.

Seen overlooking building reconstructions was Shadow by himself, saying:

Shadow: "...Construction is moving too slowly, at this rate, the polar icecaps will melt faster then this, those slackers need to pick up the pace..."

Said Shadow, criticizing what he believes to be a lack of effort until suddenly-

Amy: "SONIC! WHERE ARE YOU!? COME OUT RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT!"

Shadow: "...Ugh, not that whiney brat again."

Said Shadow, as he could overhear Amy nearby trying to find Sonic.​

While Shadow was overlooking the reconstruction of buildings, and Amy was trying to find Sonic, Charmy was flying around, looking at the reconstruction from above.

"Oh boy! I'm looking so forward to when the reconstruction is finished! Then the world will flourish once more!" Charmy said, clearly excited.

"So, your looking for that blue fool, are you?"

Said Shadow towards Amy, of whom replies:

"He is NOT a fool! he's MY Sonic!"

Said Amy, madly in love with Sonic, as ever, causing Shadow to facepalm himself in the face.​

"She's not the only one looking for someone." Rouge stated approaching Shadow from behind. She gazed at Shadow intensely in his eyes.

"Hon, Is it alright if you can look after this purple cat for me that showed up at my apartment. She's been ranting to me all last night to find Silver for some reason. Probably an angry ex-girlfriend from the future or something. I need you to look after her while I continue my search for Silver."

Rouge did the best flirty wink she could muster in that moment. She knew Shadow was going to need some convincing.

"Please, can I trust you to do this, my ultimate lifeform". She fluttered her eyelids and gave him a small smile. She knew Shadow didn't really fall for all her flirting tricks but she decide she still had to try.

Rouge's eye twitched, and her fists threatened to collide with Shadow's face. She wasn't even sure if that answer was a yes or a no! Curse him and his ambiguous answers and rude manners!

Flirting was obviously not working (as usual).

"Oh, I see whatever," Rouge replied mocking him.

" You are supposed to be polite and say - yes of course my dear Rouge I will take care of this for you because I care about you. Not whatever!"

Rouge needed to make sure Shadow was loyal to the cause anyway, so she decided to pull out her trump card.

" Oh well, maybe you're not the right man for the job any way. Sonic would be a much better choice because he's dependable, compassionate, heroic and he's a better fighter so in case they get in to any scrapes he'll be able to protect that purple cat when I'm gone."

A smug grin crept across her face, she knew she had him right where she wanted him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back