• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic; and the Secrets

Shadow nods his head. "Good. I know I can trust your word." Shadow stated. He just wanted her to say herself she'd be trustworthy, because he believed everything she said. That was a rare thing, but the two of them were close. "Let's go, do you want to go on foot, or by air?" Shadow asked. When they went by air it meant Rouge would carry Shadow as she flew through the sky, though it never seemed to tire her out.

"I'll go on foot. besides, who knows when another guy will show up and try to attack and ill have you to protect me" She been flying 24 hours straight and is pretty much tired from it, but not that it would be hard carrying shadow just she wanted to take a break beside shadow.

"Alright, let's get moving. You want to ride on my motorcycle with me? Or will walking me sufficient?" Shadow knew which he'd rather do, but he'd leave it up to Rouge.

Guys, sorry I havent been active but.... I've got a idea in my head we could make into a interesting plot. Is there anyone who could help me being the bad guys aswell(Dw, Ill still be Sonic too.) and help me do the plot aswell, because its wayyyy more fun when people know whats going on, and arent relying on just one person, so is it possible?))

Yeah, but I have new enemies in mind. This plot Im thinking of is inspired by other games i've been playing alot lately. If you'd like, you can add me on Skype and we can discuss it together? jastriddong is my Skype name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back