Song Roulette!

sullen

stairway to hell
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I love discovering and sharing new music, so I thought this would be a fun game to play by sharing THREE (3) songs or tracks based on your own music taste, and what you think might suit the user before you. Here's how it works:

1. Assign a song to the user ABOVE you, based on their profile/roleplays. You can include a short description as to why you chose that song, or just leave it as a surprise!

2. Share a song that you've been listening to lately or a song that you really enjoy. Feel free to talk about it too!

3. Suggest a song to the user BELOW you. Hopefully the next person who posts will have discovered some new music (and possibly a new favourite song???).

I will go first with steps 2 and 3!! I use Spotify for all my music listening needs, but YT and SoundCloud links are all fair game.
((Spotify links seem to be broken so I'll be using YT for the time being))

I've recently been listening to: "Once a Catholic, Always a Masochist" - Fangbanger

A song that revives the emo band kid in me, except this came out in 2021! Love that this genre is still going strong.

The next user should listen to: "鴿哨" - 缺省

Some shoegaze! Dreamy and full of noise, there are minimal lyrics so it's nice focus/study music. I normally just like to put on my headphones and zone out with this playing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back