Music Song Recommendations

sugarleaf

a cosmic confluence of pyramids hologrammed
Hello, this is a thread where you can send in some of your favorite songs for me and others to listen to! I'm always looking for new bops to add to my playlist, it doesn't matter what genre it is! If there is a story or special meaning behind the lyrics of the song, feel free to send that in as well! I find knowing a bit of backstory or the hidden message always adds to the experience!

EDIT: I ask that you follow the community guidelines and provide warnings for any songs that may contain anything triggering, strong language, or any other explicit content. I personally do not mind these subjects, but this is just for the protection other people in the forum! Also please no song bashing or hating on people's personal tastes! BE RESPECTFUL!!!!

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and kick this off by posting some of my recs:

Greek Tragedy by The Wombats
Sunkissed by Khai Dreams
Wrecking Ball by Mother Mother
Honeypie by Johnny Utah
Dream Sweet in Sea Major by Miracle Musical

This whole album is great, but this track in particular is so chill:

‘Undir’ by Olafur Arnalds

Thank you so much! I just finished listening to these and Cyanotype of Blue is definitely a bop for me! Feel free to share more if you wish! :closedeyessmile:
Cyanotype of blue is an amazing and fairly chill song. I first heard the song from a twitter artist is used to follow called "MilkMonger", who created a vid of their character bunmom decapitated, in a machine, singing. It was beautiful. Highly recommended to check her out(even though they stopped posting).

here's some old songs i rlly love that i've been relistening to a lot again lately!

This whole album is great, but this track in particular is so chill:

‘Undir’ by Olafur Arnalds

I think I just found a new song to fall asleep to! Very beautiful and calming, I'll make sure to check out the rest of the album! Thank you for sharing! <3

I'll go ahead and kick this off by posting some of my recs:

Greek Tragedy by The Wombats
Sunkissed by Khai Dreams
Wrecking Ball by Mother Mother
Honeypie by Johnny Utah
Dream Sweet in Sea Major by Miracle Musical
I'm a simple person. I see Miracle Musical and go absolutely feral.

Oh, no, the last time I clicked on a Caravan Palace video, I ended up seeing one of the most disturbing nightclub fight scenes I think I've ever witnessed.

...*clicks anyway* :V
Yeah! This video is surprisingly more tame, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back