Somewhat annoyed...

HybridxForce

A String of DNA
Okay, this is a rant or something that I'll probably delete but I need some feedback on this. Okay so I signed up for an rp did the character sheet and all that. It's been a few days so I go to check. The character sheet tab was empty except for the template and the rp owner's cs. He deleted the two other cs's... At this point I'm mostly curious a little annoyed but not mad or anything. I check the overview to see if there was anything saying not to make a cs yet. Nope nothing's changed. I check ooc and there are a few replies. Apparently the rp owner wanted things done a certain way. No problem to me, I could easily fix it according to what he wanted. But here's the problem, the whole cs is gone so I can't even edit it... It's not anyone's fault right? He just didn't like it so he got rid of it, didn't contact me to say fix it, just deleted it. He's the gm/rp owner so he can do what he wants. But I'm pissed now... Oh so incredibly pissed. It's really just a small matter but I'm pissed... Here I am laughing to myself at how dumb this is but I'm still pissed... Okay, I think I'm a little better now. . . . . . . Nope still pissed.

I am glad that you did not let emotions get to you in this situation but as Mordey is doing, she can offer her assistance to you. I just wanted to know that we, the staff, want to help all of you out. So if something like this occurs again do not hesitate to ask us for assistance in the Admin Contact or Roleplay Support section. Although I would hope to believe that the GM perhaps saved your CS somewhere else, but who knows? As a future reference perhaps ask if he saved it? But luckily dear kind Mordecai is taking her sweet time to help you out, an awesome person.

Thank you both of you. I wasn't thinking clearly then just needed to vent somehow. I'm taking your advice and here's hoping everything will be resolved on good terms.

Yeeeah. Bad form on the GM's part. It's only respectful to let the person know that their CS isn't acceptable, prior to denying/deleting it, so they might have the opportunity to try and correct it. And even if it were the case where they were only allowing you one shot at it, they still should've informed you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back