• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Sometimes I draw

CandySinsei

The Late Great
Roleplay Type(s)

Making a fun little thread, or whatever it's called here, to dump some wips or OC things

All my stuff is generally just random top up/waist up pictures of my bara bois oops look out for same face

//sweats

!!! I will be adding new art to the exiting posts under new SPOILERS- every now and then i'll bump the thread when i've added something !!!

I'm happy with any comments or questions or questions about my bois

Avis chib wip4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's kick this bara party off with

1.) Cade 

Not much to say about this spectacular jackwad besides the thrilling fact that he's a wereCoyote-

let's ignore the cowlicks in his hair that look like cat -- ears they were just an amusing addition //sweats

Caddde.png

2.) Kaneli vvvvvv posted down below in a serperate reply vvvvvv

3.) Avis - He's the full version of my current icon, a bird loving courier who also does plenty of work as a fence, if you need anything or need to get anything to someone he can help, for a price. He has two pet eurasian magpies- Bartolomeo and Quioxte - who have been trained to deliver messages

Aaaavis.png

4.) Suriel  - A Darkrai ginjinka and the boss of a gang called No Class- he's actually something froma  group i wanted to create focusing on two rival gijinka groups fighting for territory inside the same town, named Glimm. It was New Merchants vs No Class a sort of High class vs slum rats sort of deal where both leaders had some sort of ancestral claim to the line of blood that founded Glimm city and it all sort of tricked down into this gang war for control of the city, which the cops are so tired of- it never went anywhere but I still have a few of the boys i made and I'm happy to show them off--- * this is oldish art so it might not look like my newer stuff maybe i'll revamp/update him-- and YES his legs are pmuch the same as Gazelle's from Kingsman

Darkrai gijinka wip12.png

5.) Natsuki-  I don't have much for this poor boi, and wow he's not a bara so surprise surprise~ He's smol and silent and loves anything 'guro' or 'decora' in a simple sort of way. His tattoos are unfinished so sorry if they look odd, and yes those are all like 5 million hairclips in his hair.

Natsuki wip.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another boi-

Kaneli || He works as a personal caretaker and he's just a big baby who wants to hELP

Cinnamon swol wip4.png

Ooh, these are great; you have an excellent grasp of anatomy, and they're so expressive!

Tyvm!

Anatomy has been something i've always sort of struggled with in some capacity so i'm happy i've been able to make some strides towards 'proper' bara builds and faces~

Haha, some of them still have 'same face' or 'same pose' but i'm happy with them

Tyvm!

Anatomy has been something i've always sort of struggled with in some capacity so i'm happy i've been able to make some strides towards 'proper' bara builds and faces~

Haha, some of them still have 'same face' or 'same pose' but i'm happy with them

I'd need to see a wider sample to be able to agree or disagree with you, but solely from the ones here it looks like you can absolutely draw distinct faces for different characters, which is awesome, as it's a challenge when creating original characters ~

I'd need to see a wider sample to be able to agree or disagree with you, but solely from the ones here it looks like you can absolutely draw distinct faces for different characters, which is awesome, as it's a challenge when creating original characters ~

I do plan to add some more bois soon and just casually throughout the day besides some wip's i've got in my folders, though I think i'll start adding them to a previous post under more spoilers so they aren't all just spread out too far, i'll have to think of a layout I like

Your art looks really amazing!!! I always have a hard time coming up with my own looks in a sense, but yours look really unique and beauitful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back