Something Newbie This Way Comes

Little_Gory

Hello, all.

:3:3 My name is Gory, and I am brand new to this site. I have had a hankering to get back into Role Playing for a while now, but couldn't find the motivation to go searching for a new site to join until this evening. I'm used to RPing with a small group of my closest friends, so it may take me a while to grow comfortable within this community.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends, and doing some serious R
Ping. :3:3

[[Forgive me for the over-the-top forma
lity of this post. I have First Post Anxiety. -.-.-]]

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Little_Gory!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Well, hello there, Little_Glory. I'm Gabriel, as I'm sure you can tell. So, what types of RP are you interested in. If you're into fantasy/supernatural or sci-fi RPs, I'm your guy. I can introduce you to a lot of good RPs that are either slow and waiting for a new player to reinvigorate them, or to new RPs that are looking to take off.

Thanks a bunch. :3:3

Oh, and I'm interested in pretty much every kind of role play. Except romance. I can't write romance to save my life, heheheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back