Other Something fresh, something new.

GenericHenchman

Faceless Villain
<p>

First there was fantasy, then there was sci-fi. Too crazy? Why not try slice-of-life? How about school? NO!? TOO COOL FOR THAT SHIT!? Well there is a new RP that's just for you! RP-Squared! Roleplay a ROLEPLAY! WHAT!? That's right folks, forget the textbooks and two-handed uber-killer swords that no one else but your special snowflake can have! You can roleplay someone roleplaying a special snowflake! ...BECAUSE THE GREAT SERPENT OF THE UNIVERSE IS DEVOURING ITSELF AND WE ARE ALL JUST APES SHRIEKING POINTLESSLY INTO THE VOID! Sorry. Just saw a bunch of school roleplays and thought "Why would I want to go back there?" No offense to those who enjoy that stuff. What are some of the best and worst experiences you've had doing "slice of life"-ish RP?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp I did this slice of life that was suppose to be a yaoi bully x bullied... where I made my character shoot up the whole school and kill his stepdad o-o

It was great.

The worst?

EVERY OTHER SCHOOL RP I'VE EVER BEEN IN

Probably not.

I had fun with that old rp. It was forever ago though and I'd never do another one ever again. I can't stand Slice Of Life or School rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back