Someone should adopt me [or, which country should I have been born in?]

Come on over to Washington. It's always cold here. We have people come from Arizona and while were here in shorts, they're inside wrapped up in blankets. lol Warm for us is 60 degrees Fahrenheit. That would be about 15 Celsius.

I feel I should have been born in Japan or Scotland. I have always loved Japanese culture. I have visited there on multiple occasions, and I really enjoy the people there. I have never been to Scotland, but have always been fascinated with it. I would love to go see the rolling hills. I also love Scottish accents.

Well I am a dilemma right now, I will tell you why exactly :

I am born in an Eastern European country ( closer to Bulgaria ), where we have all four seasons. Hot summers, super cold winters ( - 20 easily and plenty of snow and frost) and the springs and autumns are rainy and chilly.

Now I moved to UK ( 4 years I have here in the Midlands ) and I do NOT COPE with the damn cold >.> and its Not even that cold as in my own country ! Stupid huh ?

Anyways , on the topic.. I think I'd loved to be born somewhere like Japan or Greece.

I'm Brazilian. This place is HOT. And I really mean it when I say it's not. Like, 35 Celsius on a summer day. The thing is: I HATE THE HOT TEMPERATURES. HATE. I wish to be born on Ireland or Canada. I love both countries.

I wish I was born somewhere in the Caribbean. Not cause of the weather really, but their relaxed style and island way of doing things. It's attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back