Someone new swooped in. Swooping is bad.

xXIn_Death_SacrificeXx

ℑ𝔫 π”šπ”žπ”―, 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢. ℑ𝔫 π”“π”’π”žπ” π”’, π”™π”¦π”€π”¦π”©π”žπ”«π” π”’...
Hello! Greetings! Salutations!
I've been Roleplaying on chat roulette sites for a while, but finding fandom rp is hard- if not impossible. So I decided to try something new. I'm a literate roleplayer, and I have around eleven or so years of experience doing so. I originally got into roleplay by playing things such as D&D, as well as RPGs such as The Elderscrolls and Bioware. Most of my fandoms i'm in are either Bethesda or Bioware, and lately I've been in the mood for some Dragon Age. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I hope you find what you're looking for. I also was on the same-ish boat on omegle and let me tell you the word Roleplay has changed or something. A great RP idea usually finds it's way to the fandom ever few days from my memory centered around elder scrolls, mass effect(ish) and I think castle of mist is a hive of traditional D&D groups.

Yeah, on Omegle you are likely only to get crude people, or bots that send you malicious links. I'm glad on here that people actually take roleplay seriously. It's a refreshing change of pace.

Now the only traps you have to avoid is joining too many RPs or waiting a day or so for a reply. Hit me up if you need any help, I'm not normally a guide, but I decided for whatever odd reason to see the new guys and their first posts. Any ways enjoy this new world and all it has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back