TV & Film Someone needs to talk with me about the Loki series on Disney+ right now

ArchieTheFel

Born to ":3", forced to "Hi, welcome to the store"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Listen, I am very hyperfixated on this show right now and I need to like talk to someone about it. I am so excited for the next episode of season 2 to come out, I am literally on the verge of mentally exploding. Has anyone else seen the show? Has anyone else watched the first episode of season 2? What was your opinion on it? On the show in general? Any theories? Any like...cool fan stuff you did that you wanna share (art/fiction/otherwise)? Literally, I am on the verge of an overexcited aneurysm, I am quite literally quaking in my boots over this show and the characters and I would love any opportunity to talk about it in length with another person.

I FEEL YA FRIEND, i watched the original season but superhero fatigue got me right in the special interest and i haven't gathered the interest to watch it yet D: i'll watch it tomorrow though prolly!!

I FEEL YA FRIEND, i watched the original season but superhero fatigue got me right in the special interest and i haven't gathered the interest to watch it yet D: i'll watch it tomorrow though prolly!!
OH MY GOD!!! Original season was really good. Honestly, I'm not big on superheros. The only reason this one has captivated me so much is the mythology stuff, and the space/time travel (beyond just loving the characters to death). Let me know if you get around to watching it, I'm like....super stoked about it!

OH MY GOD!!! Original season was really good. Honestly, I'm not big on superheros. The only reason this one has captivated me so much is the mythology stuff, and the space/time travel (beyond just loving the characters to death). Let me know if you get around to watching it, I'm like....super stoked about it!
should i be writing characters for a roleplay right now? pshh, probably, but imma go watch it instead. will brainrot fangirl when i get back :p

should i be writing characters for a roleplay right now? pshh, probably, but imma go watch it instead. will brainrot fangirl when i get back :p
Felt this in my very cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back