• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Someone has probably already asked this at some poin

Susan Scuro

I have a rule based question. I heard about RP Nation from a forum with a lot of smut, and the person I talked to that recommended the forum recommended it because thats not allowed here. What I'd like to know is, is any romance of any kind allowed? Can you do like kissing? Hand holding, then fade to black?
Also are there limits with things like drug use and violence I should know about here? I know I cannot do smut either in the forum or in pms.

Hello S Susan Scuro and welcome to RPNation!

We allow romance as long as there is no explicit sexual content described within the post. So, for example, if character A and character B kissed before wandering into a bedroom, there you could fade to black and time skip to morning, which would be allowed. Describing of the implied sex that followed is a huge nono, which can be read about in our Offical Site Rules as well as our PSA: Why we don't allow erotic roleplaying.

Lemme know if you have any other questions as I'd be happy to answer then. ^^

Welcome!

To clarify regarding the rest of your question, limited discussion of drug use is allowed as long as it's in character. Violence is also allowed, but excessive descriptions and/or pictures of gore are not. We aren't a PG-13 site, we just disallow sexual content and illegal/immoral discussions as described in our rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back