Some roleplay ideas

/b/ board

/b/ board
So! Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to share some roleplay ideas! 

WARNING: THIS IDEAS ARE NOT MINE, I found them in Reddit, credit do all the original creators

So! Let's get started, shall we?

Turns out man was never meant to fly. [Realistic/Modern]

"I have begun to write this journal in the hopes that it will be found one day and our story will be told. It has been 7 days since the plane I was piloting stopped moving. Stopped. Just stopped in the middle of the sky. We were on our way to Orlando and the plane simply stopped moving midflight. I have been in communication with ground control and they confirmed the impossible, that we were stuck in the air. It is not just us though, every plane on earth that was in the air at the time is now suspended in the air. Ground control has informed me that there is a global effort to save us. No new planes have been able to take off.

Ground control had simple instructions: Survive until we can come for you. Awesome. The first few days were a blur of panic and pandemonium. It took everything I had and more to keep the crew and passengers calm and in the plane. Many wanted to jump. A tentative, stressed calm has been reached at this point. While there is still great fear and anger, we are working through it. I am the captain and I will get us through. My ground control has given me one instruction and I will follow it. We will all survive until help comes for us."

"The Disappearence"

(This can have a both futuristic-ish / modern setting because (I) left it a bit vague) (warning again I am not the owner of this story)

On April 1, 2019, at 00:00 GMT, the United States of America disappeared. Literally everything man-made, from the Canadian border to the Trump Wall, and sea-to-shining-sea just vanished. The environmental impact was still there, hazardous wastelands where cities once stood, massive floods from dams and reservoirs suddenly unbound, and clear cut swaths of dirt where highways and roads once stood. The world was in awe of the spectacle, and in terror from the unknown.

The "Disappearance" as it has been come to know, also impacted US military bases, ships, and personnel. If it bore the Stars and Stripes, poof. The vacuum created by the sudden disappearance of a military presence greater than the rest of the world combined wasn't nearly bad as you would have thought. At first.

When it happened, everyone thought it was a prank by some ambitious American executing an extremely tacky April Fools joke. Within hours, though, panic set in. The United Nations convened in an emergency session, and elected to immediately deploy all available resources to the United States for rescue and recovery efforts. Canada sent volunteers south. Mexico sent forces north. Russia deployed troops across the Bering Sea to assist in Alaska. China sent ships to Guam and Hawaii. All found the same thing; No living people, no bodies above ground, and every man-made structure, machine, and device was gone. Huge stockpiles of natural resources had also vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back