• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Some of my arts...

bluuuu

Camp Camp Fanboy
I'm not really some pro or experienced artist like the other kinds of artists I see around here and on the internet, but I do put alot of effort onto my arts despise the fact they look bad tbh.

I draw furries and animals, but mostly landscapes since they are less difficult to do in my opinion.
So... here you go I guess.

• ww.png
    tree.png
    color.png
    durgon.png
treee.png

Yes most of them are trees since I love to draw them and just practicing them on landscapes and such. :p

Any tips to help me improve would be nice. (but no constructive criticism since i'm new to it and I haven't gotten used to it yet)

These are good. I think the first image is my favorite, I like the texture and color choice of the tree a lot. c: A tip I would give to anyone, and something I'm still struggling to learn myself: Practice studying colors, contrasting/complimentary colors, and how they can be affected by the environment.

Ah, thank you for the tip!

Also a lot of time was taken from the 1st one, so thats obviously why its so good. xD
And I am busy at the moment learning of the contrast and the colors for the trees and stuff, but I am studying the outside world and see the trees and what and how they are affected from the environment.

Otherwise, thank you! I really never bother show anyone my arts cause I look at them as trash and I always compare it to others (which is something I should stop doing) and whatnot.

I'll keep note of what you said and hopefully, I'll improve in the future! ^w^

Ah, thank you for the tip!

Also a lot of time was taken from the 1st one, so thats obviously why its so good. xD
And I am busy at the moment learning of the contrast and the colors for the trees and stuff, but I am studying the outside world and see the trees and what and how they are affected from the environment.

Otherwise, thank you! I really never bother show anyone my arts cause I look at them as trash and I always compare it to others (which is something I should stop doing) and whatnot.

I'll keep note of what you said and hopefully, I'll improve in the future! ^w^
Ah, yeah, most artists are their own worst critic and I'm no exception to that. Still, I hope you don't let it stop you from working on it. I look forward to seeing more if you post them!

Ah, yeah, most artists are their own worst critic and I'm no exception to that. Still, I hope you don't let it stop you from working on it. I look forward to seeing more if you post them!

Thanks! I'm hoping that I won't lose any kind of motivation and that I will keep stepping up on that ladder! ^v^ And that I probably will update my thread and keep posting some more arts soon! ;w;

Oof updated a bit noaw. Since i've been doing landscapes a bit too much, i'm trying to do um... other things now and what ever. I'm aware that these are bad, despise the fact effort is put on it so...

Yea, prepare to extremely cringe and die from these monstrosities.
wew.png
sharkoo.png
oooof.png

I hope you didn't die from these.

Oof updated a bit noaw. Since i've been doing landscapes a bit too much, i'm trying to do um... other things now and what ever. I'm aware that these are bad, despise the fact effort is put on it so...

Yea, prepare to extremely cringe and die from these monstrosities.
wew.png
sharkoo.png
oooof.png

I hope you didn't die from these.
These are nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back