• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Some kind of Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland thing

Would you be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grimmy

The Newbie
I had this idea earlier. I'm sure a lot of people do this kind of thing.

It's basically going to be some kind of Wasteland, like I said in the title.

However, I just adore the idea of being alone in a post-apocalyptic world, trying to survive while everything is against you. Everything is out to kill you whether for game or for food.

I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but the concept of the players I was planning on having is similar to RPG games (redundant, I know). They will be able to use guns, melee weapons, and other stuff they find out in the Wasteland as weapons or tools.

There's many things out there that will be able to harm you ranging from bandits and raiders to mutated animals among other things. Other players have the choice to hurt you as well, if they would like.

I'm not sure which one I wanted this under, 1-on-1 or group, so I posted it here.

But anyways, thanks for reading this. I hope it's not too bad. xD

I have a dice RPG you can join it's WW2 but I'm the kind of guy who has ADHD and an overactive imagination. So really we can do anything we want xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back